Hoomanz how ungradeful kan dem gets?

Old November 2nd 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Hoomanz how ungradeful kan dem gets?

We wuz sittink here and da gramby fout her herd wadder dripping. We haz hot
wadder heatz and dere wazza leek. Herself grabbed sum foil anna dat duck
tape anna rapped it round da hot pipe. Her said sum wurds I kant say herez
(snikker) her gotted it stopped but ept yellink "go way cats, go way" we
wuz onlee tryink to help. O T feeling unappreciated.

Yes a pipe leaked and if you can imagine trying to do something with four
cats in the middle of it. Water was hot and I didn't want them to get
burned. I had cat hair all over the duck tape before it was done. Is fixed
now so all is well. I mean fixed by the repairman that had to get out of bed
to come do it. He is also a farmer so goes to bed early.

Old November 2nd 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze glad itz all fixed now. Butted kittiez ar furry furry gud
snooperfisorz, gramby, yu haf to unnerstand dat.

Booker, who snooperfisez frum da middle ov da kitchen floor alldatyme.

Old November 2nd 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 1, 11:00*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
We wuz sittink here and da gramby fout her herd wadder dripping. *We haz hot
wadder heatz and dere wazza leek. *Herself grabbed sum foil anna dat duck
tape anna rapped it round da hot pipe. *Her said sum wurds I kant say herez
(snikker) her gotted it stopped but ept yellink "go way cats, go way" *we
wuz onlee tryink to help. *O T feeling unappreciated.

Yes a pipe leaked and if you can imagine trying to do something with four
cats in the middle of it. *Water was hot and I didn't want them to get
burned. *I had cat hair all over the duck tape before it was done. *Is fixed
now so all is well. I mean fixed by the repairman that had to get out of bed
to come do it. *He is also a farmer so goes to bed early.

Da kitteez had a dooty to watsh ober yoo an commentate on annyfing you
mita dun rong. I am glad it is fixd an hop yoo din't boyal your
ownseff.

--
WooToo, for her Hous
Old November 2nd 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Nov 1, 11:00 pm, "Gramby"
We wuz sittink here and da gramby fout her herd wadder dripping. We haz
hot
wadder heatz and dere wazza leek. Herself grabbed sum foil anna dat duck
tape anna rapped it round da hot pipe. Her said sum wurds I kant say
herez
(snikker) her gotted it stopped but ept yellink "go way cats, go way" we
wuz onlee tryink to help. O T feeling unappreciated.

Mosey ports ovur der n gibz OT uh hedbump..den ports bak hoam

Yes a pipe leaked and if you can imagine trying to do something with four
cats in the middle of it. Water was hot and I didn't want them to get
burned. I had cat hair all over the duck tape before it was done. Is
fixed
now so all is well. I mean fixed by the repairman that had to get out of
bed
to come do it. He is also a farmer so goes to bed early.

Da kitteez had a dooty to watsh ober yoo an commentate on annyfing you
mita dun rong. I am glad it is fixd an hop yoo din't boyal your
ownseff.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

yeUP, owr hous ugeez wif WooToo n hur hous.
Gwad yu got dat fing fyxt.
Weh ulso hoap yu dint git boyald Gramby.

Mosey, fur hiz Hous

stupid hoomanz Granby Cat community 11 October 16th 10 04:26 AM
Da nerf of dem hoomanz Granby Cat community 7 April 8th 08 07:42 AM
Oh Myz, Dez hoomanz Granby Cat community 10 September 11th 07 03:50 PM
hoomanz iz so rude!!! Stormmee Cat community 11 October 27th 06 03:06 PM
da hoomanz is Stormmee Cat community 1 October 16th 06 09:32 AM