HALP!!! I'z ben CATNAPPED!!! HALP!!!

Old March 10th 04, 11:42 PM
Miss Violette

Default HALP!!! I'z ben CATNAPPED!!! HALP!!!

We willz purr fur yourownsef anna yourown pawpaw, Trudi the catcerned fur
her whole house
Cory wrote in message
*growl!* *hissspit!* *swipe!* *growlgrowl!!!*

HALP!!! HALP!!! HALP!!! I'z ben tooked from myown howse an' puttid
into a FURRYFURRYFURRYFURRY strange howse dat MOOVEZ!!! HALP!!!
Mineown Grampa camed bak to see mineself one night a cupple uf weekz
ago. Ur at leest I *thawt* hee camed to see mineself!!! HE CATNAPPED
ME!!! HE TOOKED ME AWAY FROM MY DADDY!!! I duzzin't no ware my daddy
iz now, but I no dat heez sick an' he needz mineself!!!!!! I makez
mine daddy feelz bedder wen heez sick. But mineown Grampa TOOKED ME,
an' he did not jist take me ENNYWARE... OH NO... He tooked me to where
dat stoopid mean awful black cat ONYX iz at... an' where dat OTHER
strange cat that neffur shutz up iz!!! An'... ON TOP UF DAT... da
howse dat dey live in MOOVEZ!!!!! I don't like dis one liddle bit...
NO SIREE. We goze onna rode, an' den we stopz at fingz dat Grampa
callz "campgrowndz"... whuteffur dem iz. Dey smellz funny. An' dere
are A LOT of greeblingz at dese here "campgrounds". A LOT!!! An' dere
iz a LOT of humanz here dat talk WAY too lowd!!! I can here dem inna
OWT, even wif da windowz shut!!! I fink dis movin' howse haz bad
wallz... dat'z whut I fink.

--- Java Da Kat (UB ~ experiencing RV life for the very, very first
time in his life, and it's not going all that smoothly, says his
grandmother, so he needed somewhere to vent his spleen, as they say...)

--
"I already forgot 2003. You can't live the present and the future
thinking about the past." -- Dusty Baker, Chicago Cubs manager

Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.

Old March 11th 04, 02:09 AM
Boogie's Mom

HiHi, Java.

Relacks, it izzn't so bad. Just two weeks ago, mine own meenmom and paw
stuffed me into da bocks den stuffed dat bocks into a Are Vee anna drofe me
frum mine happee warm home in Floriduh to cold and still snowing Maryland.
Attid furst, I didn't like da movin part, but after Meowmie realized dat I
wazn't gonna go ballistic inna Are Vee, she lettid me owt of da bocks anna
gave me da run ov da vee-hickle. I didn't get up inna top bunk ofur da cab,
but I laid onna da fold down bed anna snoozed. I also gittid up inna
Meowmie's lap alla watched da traffic. It wuz nice to be able to walk
around anna use da lidderbocks whenever I wanted. Just be calm and take yer
time anna you'll get used to da movin Are Vee.

As fur as Onyx anna dat ofur kitty, stake out yer own territory anna stay
dere. One fing to remember, doh, iz not to wander of inna kampgrownd anna
get lostid. Dat would make yer grampa anna Gramma hoomins furry sad and you
wouldn't like it much eifur.

Just gif it a try, dere Java, OK?

Yer fren Boogie, da HarpurrCat anna recent Are Vee Kitty hizzownself in
Chilly, Snowspitty, Maryland

Old March 11th 04, 03:26 AM
Sylvia M

gudluk, Java...
I'yll hab mine pawz krost furr yu, an yur paw an g'ma an g,pa...I tink da
uddur kitteez kin tayke kare ov demownelfz. Juzt purrtend lyke yu iz on
root 66.

Dyna, wyshink awl hur frendz well.

Old March 11th 04, 05:17 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

--- Java Da Kat (UB ~ experiencing RV life for the very, very first
time in his life, and it's not going all that smoothly, says his
grandmother, so he needed somewhere to vent his spleen, as they say...)

Java, I can offer some assistance with that problem. The key to enjoying
an RV trip is that you need to be one doing the driving. You'll find
that if you raise the driver's seat all the way up, tape a long stick to
the "go" pedal and one to the "stop" pedal you can control everything
that need to be controlled from right there in the driver's seat.

And here's the key to making the trip LOTS of fun... You know how
hoomins have lots of silly rules about just about EVERYTHING in life?
Well, driving RVs is like evrything else in that regard, only worse.
They have little red signs on the side of the road, and rules that say
you have to stop when you come to one. And they have multicolored lights
that shine red and yellow and green - when it shines red at you their
rules say that you have to stop, and when it shines green you can go,
and when it shines yellow you have to go really, really fast.

But like all other hoomin rules, us felines are free to disregard their
silly rules. And ignoring their silly driving rules make the hoomins get
all excited and happy - watch what your hoomins and the hoomins in other
cars and RVs do when you drive really fast past one of those red lights!
After you drive through enough of them, the amusement you get from
watching your hoomins can be enough to make the whole trip worthwhile.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Old March 11th 04, 11:27 PM
ChildFree23

[New comments at bottom...]

[...]

ROTFLMAO

Meowmie Debby
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old March 12th 04, 04:37 AM
Miss Violette

You are such a wise cat, TV admiringly
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...

Old March 12th 04, 12:23 PM
Beverly Orel

Hey Boogie -- dat moofin bizness is jus awful! Wen Meowmie moofed bak tu
Noo Jersee, she stuffed awl free uv us inna HOOGE kratez, wif uh tiny liddur
box, uh blankie, an it;ty-bitty waddur bowl an dry fud wich I didn lyke
ennyway. Ad furst, she wantid Llucybelle an myneownself tu share uh Krate,
bud we weren haffn enny uv dat! Awl uv us komplayned an howled . Meowmie
Gwen turned up duh moosick. Den Jeannie got mad an mayde un reel stinky
poop in hur liddur boks. Fynally, Meowmie pulled ofur tu duh syde uv duh
road tu kleen owt dat smelly fing. Grmble, grumbul. I fot we were goin
sum,plase turribul, but dat nyte we awl stayed in uh motel--an she still
wudn let us owt! So, yew wur lukky tu haff duh run uv duh Ar-Vee an wach
traffick an curl up oon a nize sofsof lap.

Finney

Old March 12th 04, 04:29 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

You are such a wise cat, TV admiringly

blush Why, thank you, TV!

Shall we dance some more? My hoomin is leaving for a two-day photo
expedition to some desert ghost towns, so I'll be without his laptop
computer for a bit. But if we go do some more dancing, then maybe sample
the table full of goodies again, I don't think I'll be needing his
compooter till the weekend when he returns.

Cleo

Old March 12th 04, 06:55 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Dat was a wunnerfull post, Cleo! Haff yew effur thot ov openink a
drivink skewl fur felines? I betz dat lotza kitteez wud take lessons from
yourownself.

I know myownself wud. Da furless one has a kitty-sized car, low anna
small wit only 2 seats - I betz dat I cud really haf sum fun wit it, my fur
flapping in da breeze...

Anna I likez da bat-toy inna da middle uv da car - y'know da shiny ball
onna top uv da stik dat da furless one batz wit his right paw - datz fur us
kitteez to bat around, izn't it?

I tink yourownself shud giff serious konsideration to a drivink skewl...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old March 12th 04, 11:46 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Dat was a wunnerfull post, Cleo! Haff yew effur thot ov openink a
drivink skewl fur felines? I betz dat lotza kitteez wud take lessons from
yourownself.

I know myownself wud. Da furless one has a kitty-sized car, low anna
small wit only 2 seats - I betz dat I cud really haf sum fun wit it, my fur
flapping in da breeze...

Anna I likez da bat-toy inna da middle uv da car - y'know da shiny ball
onna top uv da stik dat da furless one batz wit his right paw - datz fur us
kitteez to bat around, izn't it?

I tink yourownself shud giff serious konsideration to a drivink skewl...

I had not thought of that - that sounds like a very good idea. I'll have
to give that some serious consideration.

I have mostly driven vehicles with automatic transmissions, but I have
seen some with those stick-between-the-seat things. It does look like
they're just for playing games with, so having a nice shiny knob on top
would seem to make for a very appealing playtoy.

Thank you for suggesting that, Mlle. Anais. Since you are such a
beautiful former show kitty, maybe you could be the model for our
advertising. Sir TV, would you perhaps be interested in helping out
with such a venture? I'd need a lot of help with things like signing up
kitties, and arranging to give kitties teleporting directions, and
making sure that the student kitties had lots of good food...

Cleopatra
thinking hard