HALP!!! I'z ben CATNAPPED!!! HALP!!!

Old March 14th 04, 01:33 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Why tank yew fur da nice compliments, Cleo! Myownself wood luff to be
yur model. Tink we'ze cud rent a '55 Tunderboid in Aqua fur da adfurtisink?
Dat wood be waaay cool!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
Dat was a wunnerfull post, Cleo! Haff yew effur thot ov openink
a drivink skewl fur felines? I betz dat lotza kitteez wud take
lessons from yourownself.

I know myownself wud. Da furless one has a kitty-sized car, low
anna small wit only 2 seats - I betz dat I cud really haf sum fun
wit it, my fur flapping in da breeze...

Anna I likez da bat-toy inna da middle uv da car - y'know da
shiny ball onna top uv da stik dat da furless one batz wit his
right paw - datz fur us kitteez to bat around, izn't it?

I tink yourownself shud giff serious konsideration to a drivink
skewl...

I had not thought of that - that sounds like a very good idea. I'll
have to give that some serious consideration.

I have mostly driven vehicles with automatic transmissions, but I
have seen some with those stick-between-the-seat things. It does
look like they're just for playing games with, so having a nice
shiny knob on top would seem to make for a very appealing playtoy.

Thank you for suggesting that, Mlle. Anais. Since you are such a
beautiful former show kitty, maybe you could be the model for our
advertising. Sir TV, would you perhaps be interested in helping out
with such a venture? I'd need a lot of help with things like signing
up kitties, and arranging to give kitties teleporting directions, and
making sure that the student kitties had lots of good food...

Cleopatra
thinking hard

Old March 14th 04, 03:41 AM
Miss Violette

TV stands up, Takes the paw of the beautiful silvercat and they dance
several gigs and then a couple of slow songs, where he holds his winkwink
very close and when the dances are ofur he walks slowly to the fud tables
and holdz a platter fur clea to fill with all sorts of goodies fur them to
share... He then grabs them a whole big bottle of nip wine... We kan share
dis here wine cause you isa notted drifin, TV, still thrilled to be with
such fine royality
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...
You are such a wise cat, TV admiringly

blush Why, thank you, TV!

Shall we dance some more? My hoomin is leaving for a two-day photo
expedition to some desert ghost towns, so I'll be without his laptop
computer for a bit. But if we go do some more dancing, then maybe sample
the table full of goodies again, I don't think I'll be needing his
compooter till the weekend when he returns.

Cleo

Old March 14th 04, 03:44 AM
Miss Violette

ifin you did learned howta drife, we cuuld go thru the hoomanz drife thru
fud placez anna getz fishes ta eatz, Tiger, anticipating anna hopin dat TV's
wink considerz dis here iderement
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
[...]

Java, I can offer some assistance with that problem. The key to
enjoying an RV trip is that you need to be one doing the driving.
You'll find that if you raise the driver's seat all the way up, tape
a long stick to the "go" pedal and one to the "stop" pedal you can
control everything that need to be controlled from right there in
the driver's seat.

And here's the key to making the trip LOTS of fun... You know how
hoomins have lots of silly rules about just about EVERYTHING in life?
Well, driving RVs is like evrything else in that regard, only worse.
They have little red signs on the side of the road, and rules that
say you have to stop when you come to one. And they have
multicolored lights that shine red and yellow and green - when it
shines red at you their rules say that you have to stop, and when it
shines green you can go, and when it shines yellow you have to go
really, really fast.

But like all other hoomin rules, us felines are free to disregard
their silly rules. And ignoring their silly driving rules make the
hoomins get all excited and happy - watch what your hoomins and the
hoomins in other cars and RVs do when you drive really fast past one
of those red lights! After you drive through enough of them, the
amusement you get from watching your hoomins can be enough to make
the whole trip worthwhile.

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Old March 14th 04, 03:46 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld lof ta hep. I cuuld transpurt the student kittys anna maybe Miss
Violette anna Miss Dyna wuuld cater da fud, they isa bof wonnerful atta
gettin goodgood fud, TV

Old March 14th 04, 03:47 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Why tank yew fur da nice compliments, Cleo! Myownself wood luff to be
yur model. Tink we'ze cud rent a '55 Tunderboid in Aqua fur da adfurtisink?
Dat wood be waaay cool!

I think that between your beautiful self and my regal self and TVs
handsome self, we can probably find someone to GIVE us a 55 Thunderbird
to use for the advertising photo shoot and then to use in the driving
school.

Cleopatra

Old March 14th 04, 06:38 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Why Tiger, dat's a wunnerful idearment! I can see dis now: an aqua
Tunnerboid filled wit kitteez drifink thru da Arthur Treacher's fishee
place! Mmmmmmmm....

Old March 14th 04, 08:46 AM
Miss Violette

we cuuld alzo go fru da Long John's Silfurz plaze, dey hasa shrimpeez,
Tiger, really hopin now

Old March 14th 04, 04:19 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Sew I'z kin beet up dat awful meen blak Onyx cat, an' dat wuld be an OK
fing tu du??? Iz dat whut yur sayin'??

--- Java, hopin' Cleopatra sez yes...

Onyx UB ~ I'Z NOTTID MEEN!!! JAVA iz da wun wif da attytood!!!

I wouldn't go that far, Javacat. One thing I've learned about hoomins is
that two kitties in the house fight too much, the hoomins sometimes get
rid of the WRONG KITTIE! I would love to be able to beat up the three
(yes, 3!) intruder kitties i have to deal with, but I force myself to be
patient and let the hoomins experience the peace they like so much.

Besides, I've learned that hoomins can be pretty easily trained through
positive reinforcement. By watching them you can pretty easily figure
out what kind of behavior they like to see. You can then use that to
your advantage. See, I really like to have the back of my head scritched
- I can't reach it easily, and the hoomins *do* have a special way of
scritching there. I've observed that they like it a lot when I get along
with the three intruder cats, so whenever the back of my head is need of
a good scritch I track down one of the hoomins, make sure he/she is
watching me, call one of the intruder kitties into the room, and give
them a nuzzle when they walk by. The hoomin then comes over to me and
gives me a good scritch. I've got them so well trained that I can get a
head scritch just about any time I want one.

Cleopatra

Old March 14th 04, 06:15 PM
Miss Violette

this is an excellent iderment... TV who never met a cat he didn't like
anyway

TV, you tell your lady cat this is the first good use I have heard of for
truder kitty, Miss Violette

Old March 14th 04, 07:53 PM
Jamie Lawson

I think we should try visiting som soooshi barz too. I'ze not big on
the rice part, but all that sashimi .... yummy ....

Kyouju (who has gotten even the not-Japanese Bobtail kitties turned on
to some Japanese food)