HALP!!! I'z ben CATNAPPED!!! HALP!!!

Old March 14th 04, 09:11 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

I wuuld lof ta hep. I cuuld transpurt the student kittys anna maybe Miss
Violette anna Miss Dyna wuuld cater da fud, they isa bof wonnerful atta
gettin goodgood fud, TV

That's an excellent idea! You are such a clever kitty, TV! And when the
student kitties are good enough at driving, then we can all get in the
car and have the student kitty drive us to good food places. And maybe
drive us past some dog training places (with the windows up, of course)
so we can yell things at the d*gs and they can't get us.

Cleopatra

Old March 14th 04, 09:14 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

we cuuld alzo go fru da Long John's Silfurz plaze, dey hasa shrimpeez,
Tiger, really hopin now

Let's see - so far we've got Long John Silvers, Arthur Treacher's, and a
sushi place or three. And maybe we could talk some of the more
adventurous kitties to open a nip shop? If hoomins can have shops that
specialize in coffee and bagels and doughnuts and tea and stuff, then it
seems reasonable to me that some kitties ought to be make a decent
income running a nip shop. Just think, one shop where we could buy our
nip wine and nip beer and nip miffins and nip candies, and all that
other wonderful stuff that can be made with nip!

Cleopatra

Old March 14th 04, 09:22 PM
Samuel R Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

this is an excellent iderment... TV who never met a cat he didn't like
anyway

TV, you tell your lady cat this is the first good use I have heard of for
truder kitty, Miss Violette

An letz not furget dat some trooder kitties cudn't hep becoming trooder
kitties. When my Paw saw me libing under a bush *he* decided dat I
needed to be rescood. And *he* decided dat de best place for me to lib
was wif him. And *he* iz de one wut started feeding me yummy kitty food,
and gibing be kitty medicine to get me healthy, and got me used to
sleeping on people beds.

So if Cleogrumpus and Amelia Grump want to get mad bout trooder kitties,
den dey ought to get mad at Paw and Meowmie. It wazn't my choice (though
I'z sure enjoying it!). An de same fing wif Fluffitha - err, Tabitha.
Meowmie decided to 'dopt Fluffybutt, and Fluffybutt din't have no say in
the matter.

Anyhow, dat'z my 'pinion.

Samuel R Kitten
trooder kitty and proud of it!

Old March 15th 04, 02:30 AM
Miss Violette

mmmmTiger
Jamie Lawson wrote in message
I think we should try visiting som soooshi barz too. I'ze not big on
the rice part, but all that sashimi .... yummy ....

Kyouju (who has gotten even the not-Japanese Bobtail kitties turned on
to some Japanese food)

Miss Violette wrote:

we cuuld alzo go fru da Long John's Silfurz plaze, dey hasa shrimpeez,
Tiger, really hopin now
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message

Why Tiger, dat's a wunnerful idearment! I can see dis now: an aqua
Tunnerboid filled wit kitteez drifink thru da Arthur Treacher's fishee
place! Mmmmmmmm....
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Old March 15th 04, 04:54 AM
Miss Violette

I likez dat purt bout yellin atta d*gs, TV, not a d*g lover
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message ...

Old March 15th 04, 04:56 AM
Miss Violette

I isa notted sure ifin der isa nip shoppe onna comuniti square orz notted,
Trudi, hopin an older kitty willz say

Old March 15th 04, 06:22 PM
Samuel R Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
you tell'em, Trudi, where duz you thinkz mine name comed from?? proud and
Brazen

Exce-fur-lent! I fink us trooder kitties hab to stick together. For
moral support and maybe even to trade notes on how to deal wif bully
kitties.

Whatz do you fink, Fluffybutt? Do us trooder kitties need to stick togedder?

Samuel Kitten

Old March 15th 04, 06:23 PM

Miss Violette wrote:

I isa notted sure ifin der isa nip shoppe onna comuniti square orz notted,
Trudi, hopin an older kitty willz say

Community Square? I'm still kind of new here, and I haven't heard of
that before. Maybe someone could tell me about it, and about what
business are located there?

Cleopatra

Old March 15th 04, 06:25 PM

Miss Violette wrote:

I likez dat purt bout yellin atta d*gs, TV, not a d*g lover

Maybe we could put one of those amplifier-thingies in the Thunderbird,
so you and I could yell into the microphone together and scare the
d*ggies really bad! I only have to deal with 2 d*gs - they live in the
yard right behind ours. And sometimes, when we're out in the yard
enjoying the sun, those two nasty, rotten dogs run at the fence and bark
at us. I sure do think that being able to yell at dogs from the safety
of car would be a lot of fun!

Cleopatra