Hewp Wantid

Old May 30th 04, 02:30 PM
Miss Violette

Trudi's ears perk up, Did yourownsef say babykitty might wanna work atta
spa??? Dis wuuld be nicenice, err I meanz, It would add a lot err, *GIANT
BLUSH* I gotta go now, Trudishowing her crush...
Mary Lu wrote in message
om...
Da Koster Katz wrote in message

On 5/23/04 8:38 PM Mary Lu is reported to have said the following:

Deer Mz Cinni, I am Mollie Anne's lidder mate. But I am muccchh
bigger. I haf long gray furs. We don't haf frunt klaws 'coz r 1st
mom tol' TED that hee kud steel 'em. So I am reel gentul---no sense
in startin' uh fite iffen u hafn't annee wehpons. R nu mom ses I haf
uh Roman nose but I don't! It stays on my fayc ware its supposse 2b.
I wud lik uh playrum job--I lik layin' round flooppin my tayl. allso
I kan help thu babee kittees 2 play ball. Thank u 4 konsiderin' my
appplikashun. Sweet William Tufton

Sweet William, you sownd purrfekt fur da job! Yu ken check owt da
playruum affur da partee, I'm not shur dat yu wuld be sayfe arownd alla
deze wild gurlkittees G

Cinni

Deer Mz Cinni. Thu playrum iz grate. U got rolly balls, liddle
climby things-- so thu kittens wont fall & get hurt, u got nice
skwashy pillos, fud, wadder, & liddle littur bokses. Thu windurs r
nice & I saw bunches uf burdys wen I sat on thu sill. I will haf fun
wurkin in thayr. Whoo duz I get 2 wurk with?
Babee Kittee iz thinkin uf sendin in uh applikashun. He liks rassling
& lukin out winders. He wud help thu liddle kittees 2 no that just
cos sum1 has parts that dont wurk so gud, duznt meen thay kant haf fun
& help uthurs.
I like gurlkittees, I think; my sisifur, Mollie Anne, iz 1. I hafn't
met any othur gurls exeptin Babette & she's just weerd. She duzn't
play.
Fank u 4 my job! Sweet William

Old May 31st 04, 09:54 PM
Mary Lu

Mary Lu wrote in message
[...]

Deer Ms Trudi,
Eye think kumin 2 wurk at thu Spa wud b reelly nics, expeshully sincs
u wud b thayr. So, i will sen mine appplikashun 2 ms Cinni. Yurs wit
pride, Baby Kitty

Old June 5th 04, 10:21 PM
Adam

The Great Girtha - are you still available for adfertizing model? We
should put together a noo campaign.

Uv CORS Ize still avaylable. Byooty lyke mine iz ment to be shared!

Allegra, Great Girtha

Gud! We will haf tu contact da adfertizing agencee furra noo campayne.
Meanwyle, why don't yu joyne da rest uf da gurlz at da Spa fur da
bachelorette partee, an mebee we ken come up wif sum ideeaz!

Cinni

Mite yu wanna livt sum waytz, Allegra (AKA Great Girtha,) derey????

Or poze in furunt uf da weights? Dekoratiflee?

Cinni

I gotz dem in diz duffull bag...lessee...
5z,10z, 25z, 50z, 100z, 150z, 2050z, 500z, 1,000z...tell me wen tu stop!!!

Dyna, hefting eesh in turn

I kin lift lots waytz. Ur I cud lift kittenz!

Cud we du da fotos at nite becuz I need da day fur my byooty sleep?

Allegra "Great Girtha"
Old June 6th 04, 06:12 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/28/04 9:17 AM Mary Lu is reported to have said the following:

Deer Mz Cinni. Thu playrum iz grate. U got rolly balls, liddle
climby things-- so thu kittens wont fall & get hurt, u got nice
skwashy pillos, fud, wadder, & liddle littur bokses. Thu windurs r
nice & I saw bunches uf burdys wen I sat on thu sill. I will haf fun
wurkin in thayr. Whoo duz I get 2 wurk with?
Babee Kittee iz thinkin uf sendin in uh applikashun. He liks rassling
& lukin out winders. He wud help thu liddle kittees 2 no that just
cos sum1 has parts that dont wurk so gud, duznt meen thay kant haf fun
& help uthurs.
I like gurlkittees, I think; my sisifur, Mollie Anne, iz 1. I hafn't
met any othur gurls exeptin Babette & she's just weerd. She duzn't
play.
Fank u 4 my job! Sweet William

Sweet William, I agree - I fink da playrum iz grate, tu! Sinz we haz
jezt gotted it redee, we're still hirin. So fur itz yu an I see I haf
Babee Kitten's applicashyun heer, tu. I'm hopin tu hiyre at leezt twu
uffurs tu hewp owt.

Du yu fink Babette wuld be infurrested in a sooperfisoree posishyun?
She wuldnt haf tu play.

Cinni

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old June 6th 04, 06:16 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/28/04 8:19 PM Rebecca is reported to have said the following:

Speekin ub kittees hooz parts duznt werk gud, I iz furry imprest by da fakt
dat efurryting heer at da spa confurms to da CDA (Catmericans with
Disabilities Act). All da dorz is wide enuf fur a kittee to git thru if dey
wuz using wun ub doze cartz fur aminals hooz bak leggs duznt werk, and dere
is ramps efurryware in kase a kittee cant jump up da starez. I iz onlee a
liddul bit handicapted, but a more handicapted kittee cud git along furry
well heer.
---
Rebecca, counting her blessings

Fangu, Rebecca! Yez, we haf mayde sure dat all CDA reggulashunz iz
obserfed an den sum. (In a furmur lyfe, Meowmie wuzza ferapizt, so diz
wuz a must)!! We haf had lotsa frenz on RPCC wif dizabiliteez, an we
want dem awl tu be abul tu purrticipayte.

Cinni

Old June 6th 04, 06:19 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 6/5/04 2:21 PM Adam is reported to have said the following:

I kin lift lots waytz. Ur I cud lift kittenz!

Cud we du da fotos at nite becuz I need da day fur my byooty sleep?

Allegra "Great Girtha"

We culd get som pozez wif yu liftin waytes, an den mebee sum pozez
liftin kittenz in da playrum.

Nyte wuld be purrfect, beclawz den da Spa wuld be lezz bizee, an we culd
consentrayte on da photo shoot.

Cinni

Old June 6th 04, 11:41 PM
Mary Lu

[...]

Ma Cher Mlle. Cinni,
Those silly boys just don't rekognize uh Lady wen thay see wun. It
iss tru that I druul wen I purr but now that I dont lif unndur thu
bedd anymor, moi thinks wurking with thu bebes wud be fun.
Ma mere duznt no iff I efur hadd kittees bekos moi iss uh Reskue Chat.
I haf bin qwit kind 2 Sweet Wm & Mollie Anne, who kan be verry rowdy.
I wud appreciatte wurking fur u. Mercy bowcups, Babette
Old June 20th 04, 04:47 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 6/6/04 3:41 PM Mary Lu is reported to have said the following:

Ma Cher Mlle. Cinni,
Those silly boys just don't rekognize uh Lady wen thay see wun. It
iss tru that I druul wen I purr but now that I dont lif unndur thu
bedd anymor, moi thinks wurking with thu bebes wud be fun.
Ma mere duznt no iff I efur hadd kittees bekos moi iss uh Reskue Chat.
I haf bin qwit kind 2 Sweet Wm & Mollie Anne, who kan be verry rowdy.
I wud appreciatte wurking fur u. Mercy bowcups, Babette

Oh, deer! We fot we had ansered diz! Miz Babette, furst uf awl, I am
glad yu are no longer unner-da-bed! Lyfe iz so much bedderer wen yu
broaden yur horizunz, iznt it? I wuld be furry happee if yu wuld lyke
tu take charge uf da playruum. Mefinkz da babycatz culd uze sum ettiket
lessons in addishyun tu da playtiyme, an yu wuld be purrfekt fur dat!

Cinni, adding one more to the payroll