Abandoned Kitten Has A Name

Old September 4th 03, 12:18 PM
Tony

Default Abandoned Kitten Has A Name

And the winner is PHOENIX. Thanks for all the suggestions.

He is doing just great. Tearing up the house and chasing all the other cats
driving them nuts. Still sneezes a lot though. I have a followup vet appt for
the 29th of this month. I'll watch and see what happens in the mean time.

http://members.aol.com/alg460/kitten1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/alg460/kitten.jpg

Tony
Old September 4th 03, 04:26 PM
Cat Protector

Did the cat choose the name?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

Old September 4th 03, 04:44 PM
Tony

Cat Protector wrote
Did the cat choose the name?

Did you choose your name??

Tony
Old September 4th 03, 04:44 PM
Tony

Cat Protector wrote
Did the cat choose the name?

Did you choose your name??

Tony
Old September 4th 03, 05:00 PM
Cat Protector

That wasn't the point. The cat is the one who has to live with the name.
Humans seem to have a lot of choices. With my cat Isis I had a list of names
for her when I adopted her. I told her the names I had and asked her which
one she liked. She seemed to like and respond to Isis. You might want to
give this a try and not think too human.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Tony" wrote in message

Did you choose your name??

Tony

Old September 4th 03, 05:00 PM
Cat Protector

That wasn't the point. The cat is the one who has to live with the name.
Humans seem to have a lot of choices. With my cat Isis I had a list of names
for her when I adopted her. I told her the names I had and asked her which
one she liked. She seemed to like and respond to Isis. You might want to
give this a try and not think too human.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Tony" wrote in message

Did you choose your name??

Tony

Old September 4th 03, 06:42 PM
Tony

Cat Protector Wrote
That wasn't the point. The cat is the one who has to live with the name.

With my cat Isis I had a list of names for her when I adopted her. I told her
the names I had and asked her which
one she liked. She seemed to like and respond to Isis. You might want to
give this a try and not think too human.

HUH?. You asked the Cat???????????

OK. When I get home from work the first thing I will do is ask the kitten if he
likes his new name. Its not gonna work though. I know he is going to be much
more interested in eating. If you could though give me a call on the phone and
I'll let you discuss this with the kitten.

Tony

Old September 4th 03, 07:03 PM
Cat Protector

Yes. I actually asked the cat. Once again I will state that I had a whole
list of names for Isis and she chose her name and even told her the names I
had. She responded to Isis.