The finalii

Old March 20th 06, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The finalii

I wuz juz thinkin how luky i iz anna ifin we kuuld fin hersef a husbandkitty
it wuuld be nize, purhapz she might not want one butted her is very nize
anna almoz az purty az you iz so i wuz juz thinkin her might like a spekal
frien at leazt, purrhapz her hasta katsider her poztin tho, Tiger, thinkin
'bout owlder boycatz he knowz,
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:01:55 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

You know i wuz wonnerin ifn da countess hada wink? Tiger, thinkin

efurycat
shuld be as lucky as hisef ta hafa wink...

Datz sweet ov yew to say dat, buttid she'z neffur mentioned a wink,
so I don't fink she haz won. Why? Do you haff an owlder boy-kitty in
mind to fix her up wif???

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/19/2006 11:11:17 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 20th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:03:35 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

purrhapz you kuld ask miss cleo when TV isnut listenin, or Miss anni s when
Tiger isunt listenin kuz dey will be grumpy anna say no efin ifin it is
'lowwed, Stormmee, who would also like the cream

[Whispering softly]
Roscoe and Stormee, nip tea is fine for kittens too. Most kittens don't
get the full effect of nip, so it's generally not a problem.

And Roscoe, though you are young I suspect you would make an excellent
Sheriff. Nobody can ever fill the collar of Captain Midnight, but an
energetic young mancat such as yourself would probably do the job just
fine.

Cleopatra

Old March 20th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Schmoozin after da purrade

Iz dat Habana Brown kittee older or yunger? Maybe dey wud make gud kupple.
Uv corse, I gess we shud kno mor bowt him befor suggestin dat.

Sundance

Old March 20th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:58:08 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's little agile paws typed:

[Whispering softly]
Roscoe and Stormee, nip tea is fine for kittens too. Most kittens don't
get the full effect of nip, so it's generally not a problem.

And Roscoe, though you are young I suspect you would make an excellent
Sheriff. Nobody can ever fill the collar of Captain Midnight, but an
energetic young mancat such as yourself would probably do the job just
fine.

Cleopatra

Pssssst.... I agree!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/20/2006 12:55:06 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old March 21st 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Buff colored adolescent cat with rings around his tail goes up
to the Fluffykits table] May I please have two bowls of nip tea?
Not the Long Island kind, just regular nip tea.

Thank you,
Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane, Age 1
Grocery & Laundry Inspector

"Stormmee" wrote in message
purrhapz you kuld ask miss cleo when TV isnut listenin, or Miss
anni s when
Tiger isunt listenin kuz dey will be grumpy anna say no efin
ifin it is
'lowwed, Stormmee, who would also like the cream
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Gee, I never thought of that! How about a saucer of cream? I
have an awfull lot of learning to do before I can run for
sheriff.

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane
Grocery & Laundry Inspector

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wuuld like diz butted iz i owlde enuf fur nip tea, iz dat
'lowwed,
Stormmee, 5.5 months owlde

ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
That was wonderful, Stormmee! You sure are a good marcher
and
dancer. Want to grap a glass of iced nip tea?

Old March 21st 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Kule i kan haf da tea anna we kan sharez da bowl of cream, Stormmee danzin
arownd
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old March 21st 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I izunt sure how owlde he iz butted he lukz regal enuf fur hersef ta
catsider, maybe we kuuld get dem introduzed, afur we checkz hizzsef owt, her
haz hada rough time anna i wuuldn't wantz hersef ta getta broked heart when
thingz iz doing so well, Tiger, thinkin howta get to kno da HB cat...
. com...

Old March 21st 06, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:31:41 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

[Buff colored adolescent cat with rings around his tail goes up
to the Fluffykits table] May I please have two bowls of nip tea?
Not the Long Island kind, just regular nip tea.

Absolutely! Here you go - two bowls of nip tea. Would you care for any
snacks to go wif dat?

Tabitha

Old March 21st 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:26:05 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

I izunt sure how owlde he iz butted he lukz regal enuf fur hersef ta
catsider, maybe we kuuld get dem introduzed, afur we checkz hizzsef owt, her
haz hada rough time anna i wuuldn't wantz hersef ta getta broked heart when
thingz iz doing so well, Tiger, thinkin howta get to kno da HB cat...

Hmmm, datz troo, he duz luk lyke her type. Buttid he alwayz seemz to
hide... Wunner why?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs