Big puuuter problems heer!

Old June 13th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Big puuuter problems heer!

On Jun 13, 12:35*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Den hee wokd up (an I wuz getting REDDY too pee in hiz shooz) an playd
wiff me wile hee watchd dem play bounceeball on TV an wistened to
baseball on da radio. Dat wuz nise butted he messd up myown SKEDYOOL.
Yoo wud fink he wud at weest consult wiff meownself.

* * * * Y'kno, dese sekretariez finks dey is in charj. Hah!

Heee GNOWS bettur. Our veryown mommy putted mee in charj an hee gnows
it. I am gonna haff to mak him get a haircut.

--
WooToo, going to ask Maggy May and Sunrise for hep.

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 6/13/2008 12:34:36 PM

Old June 13th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T and da gramby alwayz growlz kauze da lite is too earlyz in
da mornink. Her izs olde dan all of uz kitties too, vehind his paw,
profably older dan all da kities in da kommunity. OUCH Piglet, why you hit
me on myown headz?

Young man, herslefz may be ole but herselfz iz da won dat fedz u and u
better not forgetz dat.
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
news
Uncl Bill cam hom an givd mee fudz an cleend out myown litterbox. Den
Bear givd him a walk. Sew I was ready to play an HEE TUK A GNAP. Wut
iz up wid DAT? It wuz still light in da winnow. Iz hee gettin old?

Den hee wokd up (an I wuz getting REDDY too pee in hiz shooz) an playd
wiff me wile hee watchd dem play bounceeball on TV an wistened to
baseball on da radio. Dat wuz nise butted he messd up myown SKEDYOOL.
Yoo wud fink he wud at weest consult wiff meownself.

Humans can be very bad about that.

My Paw-human complains a lot about the light in the window. It's very
common to hear him muttering stuff like "It's 8:30 in the damn night and
the damn sun is still up. It's supposed to be dark. Where's my dark? I
like the dark. Damned sun. Damned Daylight Savings Time. Stupid damned
idea. It's supposed to be dark now." And stuff like that. He IS getting
old. In fact, he's older than all six of us kitties ages combined!

Amelia

Old June 13th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Himselfz still hazen gotted dat hairs kut. We kan port ofver wiff da
furminatorz fingie and uze dat on himselrf anna see if it getz rid of sun of
dat hoomanz fur. Piglet looking for that thing wherever gramby haz put it.

Old June 13th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

"Because we are in charge, dang it."
Piglet storms up to the minitor and growls. Onyx, u needz ta port ofver and
bizit diz man and show himselfz u iz da boz sinz u duzen liff der all da
timez, himselfz haz forgotz all u taut himselfz.

"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:29:16 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Den hee wokd up (an I wuz getting REDDY too pee in hiz shooz) an playd
wiff me wile hee watchd dem play bounceeball on TV an wistened to
baseball on da radio. Dat wuz nise butted he messd up myown SKEDYOOL.
Yoo wud fink he wud at weest consult wiff meownself.

Y'kno, dese sekretariez finks dey is in charj.

Because we are in charge, dang it.

--- A Nonny Moose Fut Tappur

--
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/

Old June 22nd 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[...]

Owrown Meowmie duznt like dat daylite savingz time neether. When we kitteez
takez over da whirled, letz not hav dat ennee more. Besidez, sumtimez she
uzez it az a escoos not to giv ussez owrown fudz on time.

Sundance

Old June 22nd 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message

[...]

Mine meowmee iz mad at dem fur taykin uhway hur hower.
Hur sez hur hazta get up un hower earlier efurry day tyll da Awtum,
wen day fynullee givez it bak.

Den hur duz ennyting hur wantz tu wiff dat hower day fynullee giffz bak.
Wunze hur had anudder Bananana Split. Neowa daze hur pulz da plug
on awl klokz an lissenz tu moozik furr dat eggztra hower attid nite wen
dey giffz it bak, fynullee.

Pitô.ônya

It's tew hawt heer Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 10 May 22nd 08 06:04 PM
Itz noisy heer! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 17 January 16th 07 10:55 PM
Itz Heer! Da Koster Katz Cat community 1 December 26th 04 03:09 AM
Is anybody heer? Rachel Cat community 8 August 15th 04 06:04 PM
Heer Boogie... Boogie's Mom Cat community 3 October 17th 03 04:56 AM