New Foster Pics

Old June 26th 04, 12:46 AM
JoJo

Default New Foster Pics

Hi All - sorry for not posting for a while, been extremely busy - water in
basement last week, broke desk and computer in same day, to say the least
been a bit hectic. Belated purrs to any past requests, and hope all is well
with everyone.

I have finally gotten around to updating my website (which is somewhat in a
state of disarray as I am lately). But I put new pics out there of Tortilla
and Salsa - both of which are suffering from "runny butts" at the moment
(due to nasty bug/bacteria called coccidia). Salsa is a little torti - but
she is the SWEETEST! Her favorite spot to sleep is on my lap or chest.
Tortilla is a bit more reserved, but friendly enough, likes to be close, but
not snuggle.

Also - update on Mama Zoo - from all appearances is acting just fine.
Actually playing with some of the younger ones lately. And she has gone
back to posting herself to outside of the shower until I am done (I guess
she does this to make sure I don't drown???). So I am assuming it was one
heck of a furball that screwed her up and not the deadly FIP. Though I am
still nervous.

And funny kitten story, Salsa likes to investigate the bathtub when one is
done with it. Usually she waits until the bottom has a few little puddles
left. Today she jumped in with at least a good inch of water. She stood
there for a full 15 seconds not moving. Picks up a back foot, does the
shake, puts it back in water. Picks up front foot, shakes and proceeds to
lick off excess water, puts foot back in water. Does this with her other
front foot. I'm standing there dripping wet LMAO. She just can't seem to
figure out why it is she gets one foot dry and gets wet again. Finally she
jumps out of tub and does the wet foot dance - trying to shake off two feet
at a time. All the while retaining "regal kitty composure", meanwhile her
foster slave is at this point breathless from laughing so hard. She's
taking it all in stride. Thank you Salsa for a much needed laugh!

Please enjoy your browsing of the pics. It's still a work in progress - and
ignore typos - it was getting late and I was tired when I did these.

--
JoJo
https://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/Fosters.htm

Old June 26th 04, 01:14 AM

JoJo wrote:

I put new pics out there of Tortilla and Salsa...
https://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/Fosters.htm

What great names!! And they're adorable kittens, too. Whoever adopts
Salsa is going to be a lucky human.

Joyce

Old June 26th 04, 01:21 AM
~*Connie*~

yea! im so happy to hear about Mama Zoo!!
my newest set of fosters is unbelievably people orientated too. my little
black one seems to like to play in the water.. she fell in the water bowl
and sat there till I 'rescued' her. I named her areil..

New kitten pics Marina Cat anecdotes 58 November 19th 04 05:29 AM
New Pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 6 April 25th 04 09:29 PM
Kitten pics! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 February 22nd 04 09:52 PM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM