My holiday style

Old December 25th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default My holiday style

Sorry to harp on it, but just thought some of you might want to see the
damage. I did notice some people were looking at me with pity on the
train yesterday. when I went to Mum's. Maybe they thought I'd had a
holiday fight.

http://tinyurl.com/227dgl

or full url

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...=IMG_0606b.jpg

Old December 25th 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Sorry to harp on it, but just thought some of you might want to see the
damage. I did notice some people were looking at me with pity on the
train yesterday. when I went to Mum's. Maybe they thought I'd had a
holiday fight.

http://tinyurl.com/227dgl

Yikes! And it's not the kind of injury you can easily hide, which
leads to questions (or funny looks from strangers). Well, think of
it as cultivating an air of mystery.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old December 25th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Marina wrote:

Sorry to harp on it, but just thought some of you might want to see the
damage. I did notice some people were looking at me with pity on the
train yesterday. when I went to Mum's. Maybe they thought I'd had a
holiday fight.

http://tinyurl.com/227dgl

Oh, OUCH! Poor Marina!
Old December 25th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Marina wrote:
Sorry to harp on it, but just thought some of you might want to see the
damage. I did notice some people were looking at me with pity on the
train yesterday. when I went to Mum's. Maybe they thought I'd had a
holiday fight.

http://tinyurl.com/227dgl

or full url

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...=IMG_0606b.jpg

Yeowch! That has to be painful. Please take care of it so it doesn't
get infected.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old December 25th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Marina" wrote in message
Sorry to harp on it, but just thought some of you might want to see the
damage. I did notice some people were looking at me with pity on the train
yesterday. when I went to Mum's. Maybe they thought I'd had a holiday
fight.

There is no covering that up with long sleeves is there. Since you are so
fair skinned, it really shows up. Probably looks far worse even than it is.

Poor Mir, I'm sure she didn't mean it.

Jo

Old December 26th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Sorry to harp on it, but just thought some of you might want to see the
damage. I did notice some people were looking at me with pity on the train
yesterday. when I went to Mum's. Maybe they thought I'd had a holiday
fight.

http://tinyurl.com/227dgl

or full url

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...=IMG_0606b.jpg

Mah Battle scars-- Let me show you them. Get well, soon, Marina!