Sad news about a non-RPCC kitty

Old January 17th 15, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Sad news about a non-RPCC kitty

Those of you who have ever followed Mooch kitty (subject of the Mooch
Fan Club on Facebook), Mooch had to journey to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.

He will be missed.

Amelia
Old January 17th 15, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 7:43:09 PM UTC-5, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Those of you who have ever followed Mooch kitty (subject of the Mooch
Fan Club on Facebook), Mooch had to journey to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday.

He will be missed

We did not gnow him butted we hope he has a gud time at da Bridg an dat da hearts dat miss himseff heal.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous
Old January 17th 15, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Friday, January 16, 2015 at 7:43:09 PM UTC-5, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Those of you who have ever followed Mooch kitty (subject of the Mooch
Fan Club on Facebook), Mooch had to journey to the Rainbow Bridge
yesterday.

He will be missed

We did not gnow him butted we hope he has a gud time at da Bridg an dat
da hearts dat miss himseff heal.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous

I kudint sae it bettererer.
---
Pit2nya

Old January 17th 15, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 1/16/2015 7:43 PM, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Those of you who have ever followed Mooch kitty (subject of the Mooch
Fan Club on Facebook), Mooch had to journey to the Rainbow Bridge
yesterday.

He will be missed.

Amelia

We followed Mooch kitty and are very sorry to hear she went to the
bridge. her human gave her the best life he could as she wanted to be an
outside kitty.

Lucy lu for her house
Old January 18th 15, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Rebecca an me will meetloaf fur Mooch.

Sundance
Old January 18th 15, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Rebecca an me will meetloaf fur Mooch.

.Sundance

Our hoomim Mommy Kyla doesn't do Facebook, so her didn't know about Mooch.
Nope.
We will meatloaf for Mooch out of respect for Mooch and his sad human. .
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps