Valentine's Day party

Old February 12th 15, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Valentine's Day party

Hi kitties,

We are having a Valentine's day party at our house. It will be outside
and inside. Outside will have a building setup with a fire pit and
heaters. Lots of soft cushions and blankets and Valentine's
decorations.There is a lot of snow piled up and we have sleds and
toboggans. Don't worry if you live where it is warm, we have extra
outside clothes. There will be ice staking on a ring Samwise is getting
ready. Lots of food and hot drinks.

Inside we have decorated and will have more food and drinks.

All kitties and doggies stop by and see us.

Lucy Lu
Old February 12th 15, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Hi kitties,

We are having a Valentine's day party at our house. It will be outside and
inside. Outside will have a building setup with a fire pit and heaters.
Lots of soft cushions and blankets and Valentine's decorations.There is a
lot of snow piled up and we have sleds and toboggans. Don't worry if you
live where it is warm, we have extra outside clothes. There will be ice
staking on a ring Samwise is getting ready. Lots of food and hot drinks.

Inside we have decorated and will have more food and drinks.

All kitties and doggies stop by and see us.

Lucy Lu

Hi Lucy Lu,
We would be happy to come to your Valentines Day Party, yeUP
It is in the 50's here in Seattle.
Is there anything we can bring?
I know, I'll bring some of my x-tra special home grown nip and we can all
be silly billies .
How does that sound?
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, and Pipps-all nip-heads yeUP

Old February 12th 15, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/12/2015 6:25 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

We look forward to seeing you. Nip sound good. Mommy says I'm a nip head.

Lucy Lu

Old February 13th 15, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

[...]

Mosey laughs at Lucy Lu and as he and his clowdermates arrive, Mosey puts a
giant heart of REALLY good nip on the table, for all of the nipheads to
partake in. This going to be lots of fun

Old February 14th 15, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/13/2015 5:43 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

Hi, Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, and Pipps. The nip heart looks wonderful.
I can't wait to try it. Have some nip tea and something to eat. When you
are ready we can go sledding or ice skating. We all ready tried out the
big hill and the sleds go real fast.

Lucy Lu

Old February 14th 15, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 8:43:02 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
[...]

Mine doggie, Samanfa, will go sledding wiff yoons. I am stayin in da warm and drinkin tee.

--
Squeakytoy
Old February 15th 15, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Daisy-chan arrives with Cash and Iowna, and makes her greetings then
grins at the nip! Gifting the hostess with 3 lbs of lamb shoulder, cut
to 1/2 inch and bone in, they say hello to all.

Cash looks out the window and sees Samanfa sledding down the hill and
yipping her head off in glee while Iowna hears the swishing of an ice
skater. Grinning at Lucy Lu and hosts, they trott off to go play
outside.

Cash finds a big sled just his size at the bottom of the hill and pulls
it back up, jumps on, and squees like a puppy as he flys down on it!

Meantime, Iowna sniffs her way to the ice rink and looks for the smell
of metal to find the skates. Finding them easily she checks and there
are 4 just right for her (kitty ones let out a little). Slipping them
on, she sets out. She's softly yipping as she goes so the echos will
warn her of the edges. She makes a slow circut until she knows the
layout then starts to dance... Someone starts clapping and turns on
some music. With a grin, Iowna starts dancing to to the music as she
glides by on the ice.

Mosey and Daisy-chan grin at the antics outside.

Old February 15th 15, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/14/2015 9:11 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Lucy lu straps on skates and joins Iowna on the ice. Iowna I didn't know
you could dance? May I join you.

lucy takes Iowna's paw and they dance around the skating ring.

Old February 15th 15, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Laughing Iowna invites Lucy to dance to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

Old February 16th 15, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/15/2015 4:42 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Iowna, can you teach my brother Samwise to skate to the music? Samwise
straps on skates and confidently steps onto the ice,as he does his feet
slip out from under him. Lucy Lu leans over to tell Iowna but she heard
the thump on the ice. Putting out a paw Iowna helps
Samwise up. Watch me as I start to skate. Move your paws slowly in the
direction you want to go.