Another Andrea Fuller update...

Old March 29th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Another Andrea Fuller update...

Sorry I didn't post about this earlier, I've been mega busy.

On Saturday, I saw/caught up with Andrea Fuller. I have to say, although
she's not in brilliant health, she is still the same feisty, funny lady
she always has been. Bright and cheerful and in good spirits.

She says hello to everyone, and thanks for all the well wishes - Dan,
she says thanks for the offer re. helping her sort her computer out, but
she has it managed fortunately and is very touched about th offer. (I
waited until I saw her to respond to your question so I could ask her
direct).

Flo, looks FANTASTIC. I've fostered a lot of cats over the years, and I
can honestly say with my hand on my heart, that I did my absolute best
by that cat and my best *WAS* good enough. ) Flo is bossy, demanding,
in fine fettle, and has even started playing with toys for the sheer
hell of it! I can't believe that she has been with Andrea for 5 years
now! Time flies!

Fliss also came to say hello although not too close, which for an ex
feral in wonderful progress. I didn't see Grace as she had retired under
the bed.

Andrea and I also discussed her lack of communication, and she expalined
that she was spending a lot of time upstairs and the phone didn't work
up there. (She's getting it fixed). Usually by the time she gets
downstairs, the phone has stopped ringing, so she doesn't usually bother
to answer it. I've extorted her cell phone number out of her now, so she
has no excuse! ;o)

All in all, I'm glad I stopped by, and it was great to see Andrea and
Flo again. We'll be having lunch together in the next few weeks, so I'll
update you all again then.

Helen M

Old March 29th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen, thanks for the update on Andrea and the kitties. I'm so glad to hear
she is doing ok and so are the furbabies. Please tell her we miss them all.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news:85439f89734bfbd8d907bf7da341931e.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old March 29th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
[...]

Thanks Helen, its great hearing about her and her Masters. I hope her
Carer/Aide situation has improved.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 30th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
All in all, I'm glad I stopped by, and it was great to see Andrea and
Flo again. We'll be having lunch together in the next few weeks, so I'll
update you all again then.

Thanks for this update, Helen. Glad to hear she and the cats are doing
so well. I just sent her a card.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 30th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:44:05 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the update. It doesn't seem that long for Flo being there
five years. I hope she gets back into communication soon. I always
enjoyed reading about her cats.

--
CATherine
Old March 30th 06, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Sorry I didn't post about this earlier, I've been mega busy.

On Saturday, I saw/caught up with Andrea Fuller. I have to say,
although she's not in brilliant health, she is still the same feisty,
funny lady she always has been. Bright and cheerful and in good
spirits.

snip

Thanks for the update. It's good to know Andrea is still cheerful. We'll
continue sending purrs for improved health and hope to see her back in the
group sometime.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 31st 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:85439f89734bfbd8d907bf7da341931e.76411@mygate .mailgate.org:

All in all, I'm glad I stopped by, and it was great to see Andrea and
Flo again. We'll be having lunch together in the next few weeks, so I'll
update you all again then.
Helen M

Helen,
Thanks for the update. I've wondered about Andrea and I'm happy to know
that she is O.K.
Please do post any updates and let her know many people are thinking of
her.
Annie

Old March 31st 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

[...]

I'm so glad to hear about Andrea! Hopefully she can get her upstairs
phone fixed.
We are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for her,
Polonca and Soncek

Old March 31st 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

[...]

Thanks so much for this wonderfully written update, Helen. Good to
know Andrea is hanging in there, and the cats as well :-)

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)