We Haz Gotten Thu Waddermonsturs

Old December 22nd 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default We Haz Gotten Thu Waddermonsturs

Pawpaw sez ruf at hiz shop iz leeking. Him needz new ruf. Almost 3
inches of waddermonsterz tuday so far, an itz not efen meowmiez
lunchtyme yet.

Booker, furry glad to be dry

Booker likes to run outside when the back door is open. Since he didn't
learn from the last experience he tried again and got a huge drop of
water on the top of his head. He was not too pleased, and gave out a
loud meow.

On 12/22/2010 9:51 AM, Cheryl wrote:
Storrmmee wrote:
watermonzterz iz soso annoyin, anna emergincee pwicez iz az bad aza
watermonzterz, OEJ

Gud noos anna bad noos:

Plummer came an fixt thu toylet rilly quik, butted not eggsakly cheeply
altho it wuz thu minnimum cost fur a survis call plus a notted tu
eggspensive part.

Meomie notised thu waddermonstur comin in inna sewin rum, an called hur
favrite roofurs, well, akshually itz thu same wuns she almos alwayz
calls an she iz sposed tu hav a 10 yeer warranty but they kant com inna
rane an wind butted maybe nex week.

Meomie notised noyse inna Out, an it turns out that thu hoomin who now
owns da hous nex door an haznt ansered eny uv hur messiges bout thu
konstrukshun or destrukshun or wadeffer musta sent sum werker hoo duznt
mind thu rane an wind cuz they iz out theer wif skaffolding an lotsa
plastik. Maybe thu city hall called them, butted it duznt seem liekly
cuz she only called city hall furry resently.

Cinnamon iz watchin effuryfing frum a distence.

Sam rathur lykes plummers but RILLY RILLY hates hoomins werkin onna Out.
He evun growls anna growls at them lots an lots.

Meomiez werk...well, letz say she wants a hollyday NOW!!!

Old December 22nd 10, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

water monzterz duzint know derown pwaze anna goez pwazes dey shuint, like
onna head offa unsupetin kittee whut juzt wantz fresh airz, OEJ

Old December 23rd 10, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

waow, yoo awl be kareful, n port ovur tew owr Kissamouse Party n git uhway
frum dem Waddermonsturs
Wee had windz n Waddermonsturs uh foo daze tew at our reel hoam tew. Skary.
..
Puuuuuurrs fur yew awl tew be sayfe n pleeze port ovur tew da Party. Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

We iz gittin lotsa lotsa waddermonsturs an windmonsturs. So fur, they iz
mostly inna Out, tho we alwayz haves draffs an Meomie iz eyein thu kornur
uv thu pooter room an sayin rood fings bout thu komany wat bot thu house
onna othur side uv thu wall, or rathur were thu outside wall useta be. Thu
wethur hoomins iz sayin ifn we had normul wethur this yeer, it wud all be
snowmonsturs, and that wud be much much werse, but thu windmonsturs iz
makin enuff noyse az it iz an thu ferrys iz not oppurating onna othur side
uv thu eyland, so thu male an fings iznt comin nor goin. Tumorow spose tu
be werse, a norfeester they sez, butted we kant memfur if that meens thu
winds starts inna norfeest an goes tu thu soufwest, or thu othur way
round. Meomie sez it hardly matturs, as long as it iznt in thu direkshun
that makes thu lifin rum leek.

But theer iz gud fings. Meomie camed home rilly erly, inna motormonstur.
Most nites she does all kindsa fings lyke visitin granmeomie or praktisin
hur singin (wat cud use it) an only gits home in tyme tu feed uz an go tu
bed. So we gotten ower fud an ower skritches erly.

--
Sam & Cinnamon

Old December 23rd 10, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

Wee haz gotz dem tuu, furr daze an daze.
Day nok on da ruuf tryin tu git inyside.
Sum oozed in da stove vent an onntu da stoff,
tyll meowmee katcht dem inna myxink bowl,
an pored dem deown da synk.
--
Pitô.ônya