Happy Purrday to Onyx

Old October 20th 03, 12:04 AM
Shahna

Default Happy Purrday to Onyx

e-mailed and posted

Happi purrday deer winkwink,
Happi purrday deeer winkwink,
Happi purrday teew yeeew!
smmooch

Ize didnt furrgit -- meowmie woodent lemme uze da pootur untyl now!
Sheez ben furry, furry bizee wif hur toona playz stuff, butt shee sed
I cud go cee yew iffen yur off da rode fur a whyul. Ar yew wiff yur
pawpa ore yur gwanpurrentz?

Yew maybee nyne butt yewz styl yung tew mee, sweetie.

-- Shahna hooz benz nine fur 4 munths

Hey! Happi purrday BiP! Ize knot goying tew bee mushee lyke Shahna
an hur mushee gurl stuff. Hope yew haffing fun on yur purrday. An I
hope awl yur hoomins ar gibing yew tweats an toyz an effuryfing!

-- Shadow

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:41:31 -0500, Unca Cory
wrote:

Onyx is nine whole years old today.

--- Unca Cory

Old October 20th 03, 01:21 AM
Boogie's Mom

Furry Happy Purrday, Onyx! Hope youze getz lots a treets anna smurgles of
your choice!

Hi 5's

Boogie, who looks ofur todays football scores anna offurs Unca Cory some
wine and cheese, grins, ducks and fleeeees the scene

Old October 20th 03, 03:54 AM
Boogie's Mom

Moi??? wide eyed tuxie blinks very slowly Unca Cory, how cud yew say such
a fing???

Hey Onyx, yer hoomins didn't do nuttin speshul fur yer birfday? Well
HISSPIT on 'em. Here, have a Burdwiser on me, anna we'll start the party
wifout 'em!

Boogie, baitin Unca Cory
"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:21:15 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
Furry Happy Purrday, Onyx! Hope youze getz lots a treets anna smurgles

of
your choice!

Ha! I called his Grandmeowmie to remind her, and her response was
somewhere along the lines of "Yeah... and??".

Hi 5's

Boogie, who looks ofur todays football scores anna offurs Unca Cory some
wine and cheese, grins, ducks and fleeeees the scene

You're a brat!

--- Unca Cory

--
"Mine hedd a tennizball izz NOT!" --- Mr. GrowlTiger

My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Old October 20th 03, 06:02 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

Unca Cory wrote:
Onyx is nine whole years old today.

--- Unca Cory

Nine years old? Wow, that's REALLY old! Happy birfday, Onyx!

Sammy Kitten
(who is only 5 months old)