EEEYOUCH!!!

Old September 18th 05, 05:04 AM
Susan M

Default EEEYOUCH!!!

"Singh" wrote in message
I think
Roxie's particularly sensitive, and hates change in routine, and feels the
stress around her. And we've had it. I'm still looking for work, because
even the greatest novelists in history have had to keep food on the table
while writing the masterpiece of their lifetimes.

Ouch! I hope your toe is feeling better asap and good luck for those tests!
Of *course* Roxie's happy to have you to herself :-)

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 18th 05, 09:35 AM
Exocat

"Singh" wrote in message
Roxie usually likes to come and sit on the monitor while I type, but I
haven't been up in recent days. Maybe that's why she's ****ed so bad
that
she's ****ing the dining room rug... anyway, I've been nursing a
crunched
toe that's been bruised clean to the bone.

Purrs for your ouchied piggy.

You've confirmed what I always suspected: cleaning is bad for your
health.
Be more careful in future when tackling something that dangerous.

Best wishes
Gordon & the FF

Old September 18th 05, 12:23 PM
polonca12000

Lots and lots of healing purrs for your toe and best wishes for you to find
a great job,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Singh" wrote in message
Roxie usually likes to come and sit on the monitor while I type, but I
haven't been up in recent days. Maybe that's why she's ****ed so bad that
she's ****ing the dining room rug... anyway, I've been nursing a crunched
toe that's been bruised clean to the bone. I've been doing something

foreign
to my nature, that is to say some cleaning, and slid down the kitchen

floor
and went toe-first into a cabinet. The doctor gave me this clown show with

stiff sole and tape for my little piggies, and told me to keep my butt
downstairs a while. I am happy to say that my little lady is sitting with

me
at the moment, and I hope this will give her a sense of normalcy. I think
Roxie's particularly sensitive, and hates change in routine, and feels the
stress around her. And we've had it. I'm still looking for work, because
even the greatest novelists in history have had to keep food on the table
while writing the masterpiece of their lifetimes. Of course I'm no Dickens
or Dostoyevsky (damn it) but I do try. I think I'm going to pay a visit to
one of the places that do vocational testing for the learning disabled, to
find out where exactly are my limitations; or maybe I should rephrase and
say where are my stronger points that can be put to work for optimum
results. I need to do something because I don't want to stress out my
babies. They've all had such rough beginnings, I want to make the rest of
their lives easier.

Blessed be,
Baha

--

Three thousand years ago,
cats were deified in ancient Egypt.

Old September 18th 05, 02:34 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"Exocat" wrote:

You've confirmed what I always suspected: cleaning is bad for your
health.
Be more careful in future when tackling something that dangerous.

Some of us are in no great danger. :-)

My sister, who actually enjoys house-cleaning, recently
scratched her hands rather deeply while cleaning a refrigerator.
Her grown son looked at the wounds, adopted a studious mien and
said, "Hmmmm. Injuries from cleaning. I can't say that I'm
familiar with those."

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)