It's definitely summer here

Old January 18th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default It's definitely summer here

It's summer all right because a) it's stinking hot and b) Orly and
Violetta have got one of those bl**dy big spiders bailed up between
them. They're following it around under the dining table. It's a fast one.
Old January 18th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
It's summer all right because a) it's stinking hot and b) Orly and
Violetta have got one of those bl**dy big spiders bailed up between them.
They're following it around under the dining table. It's a fast one.

It's been days since we've seen 0C around here. Enjoy!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old January 19th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

hopitus wrote:

Wish I was there, spiders and all. Bugs
don't like it in MileHigh at all; ditto birds
in general. Most birds left long ago for
warmer climes.

The temp has been down to minus 21 F at night but there are still lots
of birds. Maybe if you put up a feeder you would see them.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old January 19th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Helen Wheels wrote:
It's summer all right because a) it's stinking hot and b) Orly and
Violetta have got one of those bl**dy big spiders bailed up between
them. They're following it around under the dining table. It's a fast one.

(???) Oh, of course - you're in the Southern hemisphere! (Where did I
get the idea you lived in England?)
Old January 20th 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Helen Wheels wrote:

It's summer all right because a) it's stinking hot and b) Orly and
Violetta have got one of those bl**dy big spiders bailed up between
them. They're following it around under the dining table. It's a fast one.

(???) Oh, of course - you're in the Southern hemisphere! (Where did I
get the idea you lived in England?)

Maybe because we have two other Helens who do?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 25th 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

hopitus wrote:
On Jan 19, 2:51 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Helen Wheels wrote:

It's summer all right because a) it's stinking hot and b) Orly and
Violetta have got one of those bl**dy big spiders bailed up between
them. They're following it around under the dining table. It's a fast one.

(???) Oh, of course - you're in the Southern hemisphere! (Where did I
get the idea you lived in England?)

I think she's in Perth, the only "western" resident of Oz we know, I
might guess. Long way from their east coast.

Yep, we're in Purrth. A long way from anywhere.

Said spider now seems to have taken up residence in one of the cats'
litter boxes. There's no accounting for taste is there?
Old January 25th 09, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:

Helen Wheels wrote:

It's summer all right because a) it's stinking hot and b) Orly and
Violetta have got one of those bl**dy big spiders bailed up between
them. They're following it around under the dining table. It's a
fast one.

(???) Oh, of course - you're in the Southern hemisphere! (Where
did I get the idea you lived in England?)

I think she's in Perth, the only "western" resident of Oz we know, I
might guess. Long way from their east coast.

Yep, we're in Purrth. A long way from anywhere.

Said spider now seems to have taken up residence in one of the cats'
litter boxes. There's no accounting for taste is there?

Do you ever get in touch with, Britta? I recall she lives a few km south of
Purrth.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 25th 09, 12:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Adrian wrote:

Do you ever get in touch with, Britta? I recall she lives a few km south of
Purrth.

No, I've not really been in touch with Britta and Dennis since they
settled in. The town where they live is almost 300 Km south of Perth,
so it's not that close.