[OT] North American Union

Old July 7th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default [OT] North American Union

Did any of y'all catch this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

Old July 8th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Pat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

Was this on April Fool's day? Cuz it sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 8th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Victor Martinez" wrote

Pat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

Was this on April Fool's day? Cuz it sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.

No Victor unfortunately it's real. Check these sites for more info:

http://www.nascocorridor.com/

http://www.spp.gov

Old July 8th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Pat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

Was this on April Fool's day? Cuz it sounds like a bunch of baloney to me.

From the Whitehouse web site:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20060331.html

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Old July 8th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Pat wrote:
No Victor unfortunately it's real. Check these sites for more info:

The document signed might be real, but that doesn't mean it's
enforceable. One of the provisions says that the US and Canada would
secure Mexico's southern border. Not gonna happen. Mexican law prohibits
foreigners from carrying guns in Mexico and it forbids foreign military
from operating in our country.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 8th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Pat wrote:
No Victor unfortunately it's real. Check these sites for more info:

The document signed might be real, but that doesn't mean it's enforceable.
One of the provisions says that the US and Canada would secure Mexico's
southern border. Not gonna happen. Mexican law prohibits foreigners from
carrying guns in Mexico and it forbids foreign military from operating in
our country.

This thing will probably override some Mexican laws, as well as make some of
the U.S. & Canadian laws obsolete. I think the direction is toward a world
government under the control of the U.N. I think soon "states" will be
abolished, too, and replaced by "regions".

Old July 8th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Pat wrote:
This thing will probably override some Mexican laws, as well as make some of
the U.S. & Canadian laws obsolete. I think the direction is toward a world

Well, no treaty can violate our Constitution.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 8th 06, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

Was this on April Fool's day? Cuz it sounds like a bunch of baloney
to me.

From the Whitehouse web site:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20060331.html

I personally don't see what's wrong with uniting the entire northern
continent in a common goal. Korea is testing weapons which are aimed just
off Hawaii and this doesn't sound like a good thing to me. I, for one, am
going to sit back, listen to some music, smoke some pot while it's still
available and drink some wine. Oh, did I mention hug my cat and urge her to
purr? And give my parrot a fresh slice of gala apple We're all going to
die, it's just a matter of when.

As REM said in their song:

"That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane
and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world serves its own needs,
dummy serve your own needs.
Feed it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, Ladder start to clatter with
fear fight down height.
Wire in a fire, representing seven games, a government for hire and a combat
site.
Left of west and coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing! Fine, then.
Uh oh, overflow, population, common food, but it'll do.
Save yourself, serve yourself.
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed dummy with the
rapture and the revered and the right, right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign towers.
Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn.
Locking in, uniforming, book burning, blood letting.
Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
Light a candle, light a votive. Step down, step down.
Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh, this means no fear cavalier.
Renegade steer clear!
A tournament, tournament, a tournament of lies.
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

The other night I dreamt of knives, continental drift divide.
Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and
Lester Bangs.
Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom!
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam book neck, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it. can't I have some time alone?
It's the end of the world as we know it can't I have some time alone? and I
feel fine...fine...

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it. can't I have some time alone?
It's the end of the world as we know it can't I have some time alone? and I
feel fine...fine... "

Jill

Old July 8th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-08, Victor Martinez penned:
Pat wrote:
This thing will probably override some Mexican laws, as well as
make some of the U.S. & Canadian laws obsolete. I think the
direction is toward a world

Well, no treaty can violate our Constitution.

Yeah, um, I don't see states disappearing any time soon. I know that
most people aren't that concerned about states' rights anymore, or
that little bit where all rights not explicitly granted to the federal
government are reserved for the states, but it's still a concept I
hold dear ...

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 8th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-08, jmcquown penned:
Pat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueAdeZuns3A

Was this on April Fool's day? Cuz it sounds like a bunch of
baloney to me.

From the Whitehouse web site:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20060331.html

I personally don't see what's wrong with uniting the entire northern
continent in a common goal. Korea is testing weapons which are
aimed just off Hawaii and this doesn't sound like a good thing to
me. I, for one, am going to sit back, listen to some music, smoke
some pot while it's still available and drink some wine. Oh, did I
mention hug my cat and urge her to purr? And give my parrot a fresh
slice of gala apple We're all going to die, it's just a matter
of when.

Signed a petition a few days ago outside a supermarket to put
legalizing pot to the vote. They spelled it "marihuana", which seemed
like a bad sign to me, but google seems to imply that it's a legit
alternate spelling.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully