Sudden cat death

Old August 9th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Default Sudden cat death

"Sheelagh o" wrote in message
ups.com...
On 8 Aug, 20:29, "Matthew" wrote:
click on the picture it self or the name of your group and the link
will
pop up underneath of it and you can post it
as such http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/ these are
my masters

"saxrocco via CatKB.com" u36419@uwe wrote in
messagenews:7666a201eaf26@uwe...

Thanks Matthew - just registered and put some pics on and then I lost
them....
gutted
what do I do when they are on there?

Thanks
Clare x

Matthew wrote:
you can upload them towww.photobucket.com for free
To be fair Meghan I am unsure how to do it....I have got photos there
but
unsure how to convert them so you can all see them.....
[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
I haven't seen any weblinks in your posts. No way to know where your
gallery is.

text -

I have so many favourites.. But these ones are my favourite, favourite
ones )
In no particular order....:

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=P6110011.jpg

Funny thing is he hates his belly rubbed ;-)

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...t=P1090082.jpg

one of my favorites

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...Jun21_0002.jpg

Never forget that day
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...PC300079-1.jpg

Just by looking at her you can tell she is stubborn

I'm like a child in a sweet shop here....
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 9th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

saxrocco wrote:
Hi
I have been searching the net for answers and advice.
I have had cats all my life and I will always have them, but what I am about
to write has really shocked us.

Sounds like he went into shock.

Was he sedated at all? heart aliments run in some lines of Persians.
If he is Persian or part Persian he may have had an undiagnosed heart
condition. I was a groomer for a high-volume feline practice and I
never once had a cat code on me. :/

Sorry for your loss!
-L.

Old August 9th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

Hi Sheelagh
I have been on the cat sanctuary sites today and have seen fantastic cats. I
have emailed them and am waiting for a response as to there advice on homing
a cat which best suits us.
Please visit this site:
http://www.mayflowersanctuary.com/CA...20REHOMING.HTM

aren't they all great?
The ones I really took a shine to and I tell you what the list is endless was
Charlie and Chester not to mention Butch and Sundance....I am going to see
what happens.

I am definently going to get a photo sorted of Donny for you all coz you will
all love him just like we do.

Bye for now
Clare x

Sheelagh o wrote:
Hi
I have been searching the net for answers and advice.

[quoted text clipped - 35 lines]
Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks

Deep condolences to both you & your husband for your shocking
unexpected loss.
I know it doesn't take your pain away, but rest assured that 99% of
everyone here, does understand exactly what you have been through &
feel for you too.

In time, you might get some of the answers that you seek, however,
some things can never be explained, & the best you can do, is to
accept that it was time to go to the Rainbow Bridge. They will take a
piece of your heart, & leave a bit of theirs that will always be in
the corner of yours. No cat will ever replace that, but one day, you
will find that you have so much love to spare, & when that time comes,
the right cat will choose you. I promise that, from experience.
I hope that your shock & pain eases with time & TLC.

And, know for sure that Donny wouldn't want you to mourn overly. He
will watch over you, & rejoice on the day that you find it in your
hearts to be able to move on & offer a home to another feline family
member, eventually. Please dont beat yourself up overly. Life is like
that- & sometimes it just doesn't feel fair. You loved him, & that was
what mattered to him.
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 9th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

Hi L
I am going to have to get a picture sorted for you all so you can see him
(Donny).
No he wasn't sedated - he let them groom him and was not viscious or anything
but when they had finished and were about to finish him (trim his legs) he
fretted. They gave him some medicalm (is it called?) and he went floppy. he
died in my husbands arms - we could not believe it.
But yes we agree he must have had an undiagnosed heart condition.
Can't believe it is almost a week :-(
No the lady that groomed him had never had a cat code on her!

Thanks for your response.
Clare x

Old August 9th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

does this work from this website (fingers crossed)

http://advenet.com/photos/saxrocco/picture660.aspx

Please tell me you can all see my darling boy DONNY.....will post this and
test it and then if it works I will link Molly and Rover for you all :-)

I am good on computers when I use my mind....LOL
Clare x

saxrocco wrote:
Hi Sheelagh
I have been on the cat sanctuary sites today and have seen fantastic cats. I
have emailed them and am waiting for a response as to there advice on homing
a cat which best suits us.
Please visit this site:
http://www.mayflowersanctuary.com/CA...20REHOMING.HTM

aren't they all great?
The ones I really took a shine to and I tell you what the list is endless was
Charlie and Chester not to mention Butch and Sundance....I am going to see
what happens.

I am definently going to get a photo sorted of Donny for you all coz you will
all love him just like we do.

Bye for now
Clare x

Hi
I have been searching the net for answers and advice.

[quoted text clipped - 24 lines]
what mattered to him.
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 9th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

http://advenet.com/photos/saxrocco/picture658.aspx
check this one out of Molly - she was 15 years old and was a lovely lady.
Sadly died end of March 2007.
Will get Rover now for you all to see...

Clare x

saxrocco wrote:
does this work from this website (fingers crossed)

http://advenet.com/photos/saxrocco/picture660.aspx

Please tell me you can all see my darling boy DONNY.....will post this and
test it and then if it works I will link Molly and Rover for you all :-)

I am good on computers when I use my mind....LOL
Clare x

Hi Sheelagh
I have been on the cat sanctuary sites today and have seen fantastic cats. I

[quoted text clipped - 19 lines]
what mattered to him.
Sheelagh "o"

Old August 9th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

me again - sorry everybody but I have it cracked now...here is another lovely
cat 'rover'
http://advenet.com/photos/saxrocco/picture666.aspx

thanks
Clare x

Old August 9th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

http://advenet.com/photos/saxrocco/picture667.aspx

Donny and Rover...aren't they lovely?
Have put some more pics on here if you have chance to look?

thanks
Clare x

Meghan Noecker wrote:
To be fair Meghan I am unsure how to do it....I have got photos there but
unsure how to convert them so you can all see them.....
I am used to forums where you can view profiles and pics.
Please help!

Just go to the webapage where the photos arem, then go yo to the
address and copy the whole thing - http....

Then, in your post, paste it.

Most people read the newsgroups either on google or with a regular
newsreader. I think catKB does something different allowing you to see
the newsgroup in a different format. So, for those of us on the
regular system, we don't see any profiles or pics.

Old August 9th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

saxrocco wrote:
[...]

It looks like you did an excellent job. well done, thank you too.
I must say that both of them look wonderful. Donny & Rover looked
complete soul mates..
Thank you for sharing them with us all. It's great to meet other
people's feline families. Over time you get to learn their characters
& watch them develop, & the stories are great )
Sheelagh

Old August 9th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
saxrocco via CatKB.com

thanks - yes they certainly are soul mates, don't want to use past tense
because he will always be Rovers soul mate.
Did you look at the Sanctuary link?

Clare x

Sheelagh o wrote:
does this work from this website (fingers crossed)

[quoted text clipped - 34 lines]