I'll never get caught up

Old March 3rd 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default I'll never get caught up

I am going to have to send blanket purrs and headbutts to everyone in
need. For some reason, a little over a month ago, I lost access to
the Group through both of my newsgroup providers (work and Comcast).
I've wondered what I might have said that ticked everyone off so badly
that I got punted (big grin). It was strange, though, that both of
them dropped newsgroups almost within days of each other. Anyhow,
I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to read the group.
I finally get back and find out that so many people have needed
purrs. Please forgive me for sending out blanket purrs but I don't
know what else to do right now. I'm using Google right now to check
the group and it is somewhat clumsy. Theresa, I can't find anything
recently on Annie...is she tolerating the chemo? Tweed, I hope you
are feeling better and that your surgery can be rescheduled soon.
I'll try to do better in the future. I think things are going to calm
down some at work so that at least I don't come home exhausted and too
tired to read the group. If you don't hear from me though, please
know Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus are sending out purrs as needed.

Julie
(off to find a new newsgroup provider)

Old March 3rd 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:
If you don't hear from me though, please
know Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus are sending out purrs as needed.

Julie
(off to find a new newsgroup provider)

And purrs to you to find a good newsgroup provider. How about
news.individual.net? It costs 10 euros (c. 12 dollars) a year, but it's
been very reliable. You can't read binary groups with it, though.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 3rd 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"GaDragonfly" wrote:
[...]

I hope things will continue go well for you and calm down. I've been
so looking forward to Tweed getting her surgery. I'm curious about
Annie too. Probably this early, with cats being as tolerant of chemo
as they are, side-effects wouldn't be evident. The part I'm concerned
about is whether it works, and whether the doctors can even easily
tell if it worked, considering the hard to reach location.

Old March 3rd 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
GaDragonfly wrote:
If you don't hear from me though, please
know Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus are sending out purrs as needed.

Julie
(off to find a new newsgroup provider)

And purrs to you to find a good newsgroup provider. How about
news.individual.net? It costs 10 euros (c. 12 dollars) a year, but
it's been very reliable. You can't read binary groups with it, though.

Or you could try the free one Polonca uses nntp.aioe.org I occasionally use
it as a backup.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 3rd 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
ups.com...

[....]
Tweed, I hope you
are feeling better and that your surgery can be rescheduled soon.

Thanks for your good wishes, Julie. I feel a great deal better than I did
when I was rushed into hospital a fortnight ago, I must say! I go into
hospital March 21 for surgery on 22nd - well, that's the plan anyway.

I can't keep up either, at this present moment, according to the little
message at the bottom of my page I have 3667 unread messages. I know I have
missed important posts and I can only apologise for not responding.

Tweed

Old March 4th 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Adrian A wrote:

Or you could try the free one Polonca uses nntp.aioe.org I occasionally use
it as a backup.

Yes, this is the one I use and it's good. Unfortunately most ISPs are
dropping newsgroups, here in Slovenia as well
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Look what I caught Mum! wafflycat Cat anecdotes 2 August 17th 05 07:16 AM
Caught in the act! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 May 25th 05 12:48 AM
Ack! What do I do now that I caught her! Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 5 February 8th 05 06:26 PM
Caught In The Act CatNipped Cat anecdotes 39 October 25th 04 04:58 AM
caught the kitten Aimee S Cat rescue 2 November 7th 03 06:20 AM