OK, Anti Soft, why iz alla da kitteez lukkin at yurown nailz?

Old November 8th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default OK, Anti Soft, why iz alla da kitteez lukkin at yurown nailz?

At leest free uv da kitteez at yurown howse haz bin starin at yurown
nailz -- whut did yoo do to dem? Did yoo sharpen dem? Did yoo put SoftPawz
on dem? Or whut?

Rebecca

Old November 8th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I am getting ready for a conference and one of the individuals that will be
attending this conference is a thoroughly repugnant individual. this
individual has a position of power in our organizational structure so open
defiance has dire consequences which I have been the recipient of on
numerous occasions... but being a rather stubborn person I looked and
looked for a way to show my displeasure without being open about it... in
other words a passive/aggressive behavior that couldn't be punished... add
to that that I get my nails done because they are hideous and the nature of
my work ruins any hope of ever having them look nice... one day we were in
some sort of meeting and I was drumming my fingers with impatience and this
individual almost came unglued... later someone told me he hated long
nails... so about 2 months before ever meeting I grow them as long as I can
possible stand... just before we went to see the marshal tucker band I got
them done and had them painted bright yellow, and at the same time got my
very first pedicure with the same polish... now why it has taken this long
for them to notice this paint and disapprove of it is beyond me but that is
what has happened, in the last 2 days everybody except stormmee has attacked
my toes and all of them have had a go at my fingers, soft

Old November 8th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

kGo geddem softz. Da gamby ken irritate dis perzon jus by being in da
roomz. Himself dozent fink ladiez ofver a certainz age shud wear does high
thin shoes. Dat person dozen like da grambys shoes and her duzent kare. An
epoplez finks blind peoplz kane geta venge when dey wantz to aggrivate
someun. Piglet looking and the things Gramby is gathering for the
conferance.

Old November 9th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dear miss piglette, we iz veri unhappi dat deze hoomanz iz trafellin agin, i
startedta puta hairball onna floor be changed mine mind anna will depozit it
afur dey leavz, Stormmee

Old November 9th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Troo. I wish I had clawz like dat.
Princess Pasha

.net...

Old November 9th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh no, when he taps her nails, this person goes billestic. Moves around the
room and all. Other people notice what she is doing and have jouned in.
Sometimes people with power, or assume they have it, are the most low
esteemed. Anyway, it is poetic justice no matter what.

Old November 9th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Psssst.... I fink Auntie Jan meant thuh kitties mite like it.
Princess Pasha, hoo finks she noze dis but mite be rong agin

Old November 9th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

no when they approve of the color they lick my fingers, this is biting and
pulling at them, the really weird part is that it took so long for them to
notice, usually if they don't like a color it is an immediate reaction, soft

Old November 9th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

whut we realli disapprofz of iz dat hersef goez anna spends toonaz keepin
hersefz longlong anna den getz furry ta clip owrz, OEJ with five others
nodding in agreemint