Finally! Now I can work on my mousterpees....

Old March 14th 04, 04:28 AM
Crdamz

Default Finally! Now I can work on my mousterpees....

Mama stayed home from wurk tuday, so i coult not wurk on thu kompooter
until she took sum of tat Nyqwuill. It must be good stuf, cause she dident
moov for a long time an I had to lik on her eyebald wit my tung to make sure
she still alive! She not like tat tu much, but at least she roll over and I
know she okae.
Now I can rite my mousterpees! I got thu soul of a poet lokt up in me an
I'm about reddy to berst! I not sure but I maybe channeling James Harriot. And,
I no my tyyping isnt tu goot yet, but this englsh IS a second language for me,
you no. I tryd to use a pen and paper to rite befor, but it was tu hard
wit no thums. I askd the ottur one whu lives here tu help, but she can't read,
so she can't apurrsheate literary genus. She just a silly Caliko, anyway. I
dono why Mama brout her home tu liv wit us. One day she was out yellin in de
yard and the next thig i no, Mama brings her in an says 'be nice to yur new
sister'.
O no! Mamas awake! I have tu shut de kompooter down. Aw well, maybe I get
tu rite tomaro if she go bak to wurk. Or take more nyyquill...

Tiki the cat (the gray 1, not de caliko)

Old March 14th 04, 08:40 PM
Sylvia M.

I kant wayte tu reed yur Mousterpees.
Iz it fikshun ur reel?

Dyna, kureeouz

Old March 16th 04, 12:24 AM
Crdamz

Tank yu, tank yu, Miss Violette and Dyna for your warm welcomes to meowme. I am
afraid Mama's subscriphsun to AOL is only good for another month or so, and
then she won't be back on line for some time, I tink. But I will teol her about
thu friendly kitties on this site and I am shur she will visit often befor that
fffateful day.
To anser yu, Dyna, meow mousterpees will pwoblee be mostly ficshun, as I
have been an indoor kitty all of the 10 years meow Mama has had me. I spend
alot ov meow time curled up on Mama's lap--efen making her hold me wen she's on
thu kompooter--That's how I lern tu tyype! I watch her use one paw.
Mabee some time I rite aboot that silly Caliko, Freddie, tu. Shee iz 4
years old, but shee still actin lik a silly baby. Always bounsin around and
horning in when I trying to have tyme wit Mama. I lik her okae, but alot ov thu
tyme I tink she just a newsents.
I no Mama loves us bot vewy much, tho. She tell me tuday that she's taykin
Freddie on Friday to have her anal glands ecspresed. I'm not shur wat that
meens, but she tinks it wil help Freddie stop going flop-bottom on de floor.
Thu dokter had to gas me befor he did tat tu me! I don't lik him one bit, no
suree.
Thu dokter told Mama from now on wen I come to see him I have to have a
kitty Valume furst. Mama sayd for him to send 2 of dem so she can have one, tu.
Shhhhh.... here comes that silly Caliko now. She not no I'm here. I'm gona
sneek up an ambush her! I will come back agin soon, tho.
-Tiki (the gray 1 not the silly Caliko)

Old March 16th 04, 06:13 AM
Sylvia M.

"Crdamz" wrote in message
[...]

I tuu yam uh innyzide itty, olny 6 yeerz yung, Buttid not uh lappy kitty
awlmozt attal...Weelll maybee juzt uh few tymez wiff pawpaw, lezz wiff
meowmee...Hur thretinz tu get me uh sisfurr ragdoll type if I dunt warm
up...iz dat lyke uh troodur? Hmmm....

Dyna

Old March 17th 04, 02:36 AM
Sylvia M.

"Cory" wrote in message
In article , Miss
Violette wrote:

dyna honey, that is the worst kind of truder, Miss Violette

Dat'z a TROODUR KITTY whut NEFFUR EFFUR EFFUR leefz!!!!! Doan letz dem
du it, Dyna!!!!!

--- Onyx

--

O0oooo Noooo!
Wat shud I dooo??????

Dyna, skayerd

Old March 17th 04, 02:38 AM
Samuel R Kitten

O0oooo Noooo!
Wat shud I dooo??????

Dyna, skayerd

Well, I knowz dis is not a popular idearment wif udder kitties what had
to deal wif trooder kitties, but you could always just be nice to de
trooder kitty and let it be your friend. Some trooder kitties really
just want to be friends and fit in wif kitty famblys.

Old March 17th 04, 02:46 AM
Crdamz

Meow agree! Tats howl tat silly caliko came tu lif wit meow! Mama brought her
in one dae and she stil here neow.
But, tu teowl thu truth, I purrsonally, nefurr met one uh dem der rag dowlls
yu talkin aboot.
Maybe a frendly one hu duzent takee up all yer mamas tyme fur hursef and whu
wil share hur kat nip woold be okae.
-Tiki (not de silly caliko)