Strange first pressie from Zee B

Old January 16th 04, 12:52 PM
Hurrikane

Default Strange first pressie from Zee B

Now that Zee B uses his cat flap on his own (mostly - see below), he loves
going out for ages. He bought back his first present for me & guess what it
was ? A rather muddy surgical glove, of all things ! We took it off him
straight away & thought nothing more of it, but low & behold, he has bought
another three of them in thru the cat flap at varying intervals. He likes
to shake them to death & then rip them up - very odd indeed )

Another odd thing is sometimes he will not go out on his own & Meowws for
ages & ages until I go out with him. He then follows me everywhere I go &
rubs up against me. He then goes through the metal fenceing & meows then
comes back & repeats this for ages, as if he wants to show me something (I
should have called him Lassie )). The only way he gets distracted is when
he spots another cat & goes off to stalk them, at which point I manage to
escape back to the warmth of my flat LOL. He then stays out for ages on his
own.

Old January 16th 04, 07:42 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:52:05 -0000, "Hurrikane" wrote:

[...]

He wants you to follow him, so do it. Cats will definitely try to
show you where they want you to go. You might uncover the mystery of
the surgical gloves. This could be considered "hazardous waste" that
is being improperly disposed of. Who knows, you might be doing the
community a favor. Good luck!.

Old January 16th 04, 08:55 PM
Priscilla H Ballou

m. L. Briggs quoth:
He wants you to follow him, so do it. Cats will definitely try to
show you where they want you to go. You might uncover the mystery of
the surgical gloves. This could be considered "hazardous waste" that
is being improperly disposed of. Who knows, you might be doing the
community a favor. Good luck!.

And blaze a trail as you go! ;-)

Priscilla