Good news!

Old February 28th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Good news!

I sold the electric stove yesterday! The cash is buying the Toyota repairs
and some Feliway and there's even enough left to fill the van's gas tank!!!

Billy and Lily seem very happy to have meowmie all to themselves and are
liking the house with all this extra space, too.

If you can spare a few purrs today please send them for Abelard to be home
when I get there so I can get him moved today.

Old February 28th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-28, Pat penned:
I sold the electric stove yesterday! The cash is buying the Toyota
repairs and some Feliway and there's even enough left to fill the
van's gas tank!!!

Billy and Lily seem very happy to have meowmie all to themselves and
are liking the house with all this extra space, too.

If you can spare a few purrs today please send them for Abelard to
be home when I get there so I can get him moved today.

Congrats, and incoming purrs!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 28th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pat" wrote:

If you can spare a few purrs today please send them for Abelard to be home
when I get there so I can get him moved today.

Purrs for Abelard to catch the bus, and for everybody to settle
into their new home quickly.

I'm glad it's finally happening for you, Pat. I know it feels
crazy right now, but where you've been living was even crazier.

--

Wayne M.
Old February 28th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:51:56 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

I sold the electric stove yesterday! The cash is buying the Toyota repairs
and some Feliway and there's even enough left to fill the van's gas tank!!!

Billy and Lily seem very happy to have meowmie all to themselves and are
liking the house with all this extra space, too.

If you can spare a few purrs today please send them for Abelard to be home
when I get there so I can get him moved today.

You got it.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)
Old February 28th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ABELARD! GET YOUR BUTT HOME!!!
I'm so glad he will be unable to wander around when you move to your new
place, but still be able to be outside. Good luck on the move, I hope
everything goes well.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
.. .

Old March 1st 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
I sold the electric stove yesterday! The cash is buying the Toyota repairs
and some Feliway and there's even enough left to fill the van's gas tank!!!

Billy and Lily seem very happy to have meowmie all to themselves and are
liking the house with all this extra space, too.

If you can spare a few purrs today please send them for Abelard to be home
when I get there so I can get him moved today.

Late purrs on the way, Pat. Hope you found Abelard easily.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 1st 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pat" wrote:
I sold the electric stove yesterday! The cash is buying the Toyota repairs
and some Feliway and there's even enough left to fill the van's gas tank!!!

Billy and Lily seem very happy to have meowmie all to themselves and are
liking the house with all this extra space, too.

If you can spare a few purrs today please send them for Abelard to be home
when I get there so I can get him moved today.

It sounds scary having to plan expenditures down to the last dollar
like that, and it's an impressive feat of planning to buy a house like
that. Plus, if you can fill up a van with today's gas prices, you're
probably ahead of most people.

Purrs for Abelard to come home too!

Old March 1st 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Takayuki" wrote

It sounds scary having to plan expenditures down to the last dollar
like that, and it's an impressive feat of planning to buy a house like
that. Plus, if you can fill up a van with today's gas prices, you're
probably ahead of most people.

It's only scarey until you get used to doing it.

The van is a mini- with a 12-gallon tank. Gets 25-30 mpg so a tank lasts
quite a while, thank god.

Old March 1st 06, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:
I sold the electric stove yesterday! The cash is buying the Toyota
repairs and some Feliway and there's even enough left to fill the
van's gas tank!!!

Billy and Lily seem very happy to have meowmie all to themselves and
are liking the house with all this extra space, too.

If you can spare a few purrs today please send them for Abelard to be
home when I get there so I can get him moved today.

Bast is looking out for you. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.