Cats in Bags

Old November 7th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cats in Bags

When the family and I returned home from a big shopping trip (the
commesary), as we were putting away the groceries i had noticed that
Qui Gon (our tuxido kitty), Sonya (gray and white), and Merlen (black
tabby and white) were playing in and around the paper bags. I was
thinking "this is just to funny," so as Qui walks in one bag, I
position other right near the one he is in. He saw this as an
oppertunity to crawl into the placed bag well I moved the previously
occupied bag and other bag in a "Y" formation so that he has to choose
which one to "move into." While he is doing that Merlen decides to
just mossy on in weaving through the bags and "looking" for the right
play bag and Sonya jumping over and onto other bags disturbing Quigon
in his moment of choosing. As soon as I let Speedy back in the house
the cats decided to hide among the bags for quick cover. Speedy got
all excited seeing these bags every where that he had to start
sticking his doggy nose into the ones not crushed buy Sonya and ended
up finding nothing but empty bags except for one. When I turned to see
why Speedy was so fastinated by the bags, all of a sudden a cat goes
flying out of the room and speedy goes back to search for more "fly"
kitties. After a while Speedy gave up looking for the elusive kitties
in the bags and just slept for a while.

Old November 7th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

That is a favorite around here. The commissaries tend to use double paper
bags and they are super noisy. That and they don't put a lot in each bag,
so there are lots and lots of bags. The cats go nuts. We almost always get
sidetracked by playing with them.

Jo

Old November 7th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Nov 6, 11:26?pm, wrote:
[...]

And a good time was had by all, great story,

Suz&Spicey

Old November 7th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

jofirey wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Cats love bags and boxes. Just a fact of life

Jill

Old November 11th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

wrote:

[...]

Great story!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

cats + plastic bags Elizabeth Blake Cat health & behaviour 7 June 13th 06 10:08 PM
Cat restraint bags Chris Cat health & behaviour 25 June 9th 05 02:40 AM
Lily bags a bird Pat Cat anecdotes 14 October 3rd 04 07:23 PM
Bags are fun Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 14 September 6th 04 06:47 PM
Cat licks plastic bags NevaYouMindWhoItAint Cat health & behaviour 6 May 8th 04 04:38 PM