The true Hero here

Old July 23rd 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default The true Hero here

My brain isn't working well right now, as if it ever does. Anyway, it came
to me in the night that while I was in pain about Sadie and Lewi, there is
someone else who has a grief of their own.

Stormmee and her DH rescued Lewi, nursed him to health and all that sort of
thing. They discovered, with the help of their wonderful vet that Lewi was
deaf. That meant they couldn't send him to a shelter.

My son was lucky enough to have Lewi live with them. Lewi learned hand
signals from my DIl and functioned quite well in the family.

I want to ask for purrs for Lee and her DH.

Also for Sassy Dog, you will remember she was Lewi's "help" dog. They were
never out of each others sight. Poor dog spent the night nervously looking
for Lewi. Please purr that she doesn't have too rough a time without Lewi.

Thank you Lee for bringing Lewi to a point where he could be a part of my
life. He was a wonderful BRAT Cat and that he was.

Old July 24th 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Such a beautiful story and Purrs lovingly sent to stormee and her DH for
taking Lewi in, for Sassy, n Gramby and for all of your furbabies, who also
know 'somebody's not here'.
Bless your hearts.
Love, Kyla

"Stormmee"

Old July 24th 09, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, that was on my mind, that Lee and her DH are hurting too. Just look at
what love and one cat can do, it's really incredible. The heartbreak yes,
but the joy too.

And it is also a joyful thing, to watch you and Lee-the way you take care of
each other, think of each other, laugh and tease each other. Love each
other.
Karla

Old July 24th 09, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Ohhhh Pleaze, don't tell her I actually care about her, then I would have to
be nice to her and that would end a lot of punny fun! Yes, she is a friend
like few people are have these days.

Old July 24th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

she is one of the very few trustworthy honest people i know, and she can
bitch as bad as me, Lee

Old July 24th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

If I ever get a seeing eye dog, its first thing for it to learn is to lead
you to a ditch. Story done.

Old July 24th 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

*to the group where Gramby can't heaar* oh well i have to be nice to her
she has my shae butter.

Old July 27th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn Summer

"Granby" wrote in
:

[...]

{{{{{Granby}}}}} Sending a sweet stream of purrs to Lee and her DH, and
all that are grieving this loss.

Ginger-lyn

Kitty hero Alphonze[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 July 20th 09 06:41 PM
OT A PET HERO Matthew Cat anecdotes 9 July 3rd 06 06:32 AM
Dulce Mae is my hero Randy Cat anecdotes 4 June 1st 06 04:22 AM
Dulce Mae is my hero CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 May 30th 06 05:23 PM
My Li' Hero Mary Pelis Cat anecdotes 38 April 24th 04 09:58 PM