Hunting a cat picture

Old July 26th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Hunting a cat picture

wrote:
Pat wrote:

The best I can do:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Philo%27s+White...r+Bun ny+ears

Give me a break.

OK. I just wanted to send it to my great grandkids. MLB
Old July 26th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
"Granby" wrote in message
That just took me to a page where her question was reposted.

Yeah... it was play on "just Google it." Not very funny (or helpful).

Jill

"Pat" wrote in message
et...
The best I can do:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Philo%27s+White...r+Bun ny+ears

"MLB" wrote

| Recently my son reinstalled my programs. However, some of the
things I
| had saved were lost. I had a picture of Philo's White Cat with the
pink
| Easter Bunny ears. I would like to find it again, but I am at a loss
| how to locate it. Does anyone else have it on file? If so, would you
| be so kind as to give a URL? Best wishes. MLB

I akways try Google first. But having vision problems makes it hard to keep at it for long.

Thanks for your effort. MLB

Old July 26th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:

Mark Edwards wrote:
http://reviews.buycostumes.com/3993/38066/photo.jpg

No cluons were harmed when MLB said:
That is adorable, Mark, but not the one I am looking for.

Here's my next attempt then:

I went into Google Groups and did an advanced search. I selected Posts
from any time, group rec.pets.cats.anecdotes, author Philo. It
returned a post with this URL (which was invalid)
www.plazaearth.com/philo/whitecat.jpg. But it gave me the name of the
picture.

Next I went to Google Images and entered whitecat.jpg Philo.

This returned a URL to sharielf.com, which displays a few pictures
from their collectors. And I just BET this is the picture you are
looking for:

http://www.sharielf.com/gifs/whitecat.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Yes!Yes!Yes!
This was a very old cat and his story touched my heart., My Princess
(Siamese RB 16) had gone to the Bridge and this story really impressed
me at the time. He had such a sweet, patient expression.

Thanks you so much. Best wishes. MLB
Old July 26th 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"MLB" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
That is adorable even if the cat may not think so.

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
No cluons were harmed when MLB wrote:
Recently my son reinstalled my programs. However, some of the
things I
had saved were lost. I had a picture of Philo's White Cat with
the pink
Easter Bunny ears. I would like to find it again, but I am at
a loss
how to locate it. Does anyone else have it on file? If so,
would you
be so kind as to give a URL? Best wishes. MLB
You could try Google Images, which I did. I found this ("white
cat with
pink bunny ears"):

http://reviews.buycostumes.com/3993/38066/photo.jpg

Is that it? All the others were costumes or girls with bunny
ears.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Thanks for your help. That is the first thing I tried. White Cat
was a very old cat and looked so sweet and patient.

I have my new 23 inch monitor now and perhaps it will enable me to
search for longer periods. Best wishes. MLB

Aren't these larger monitors heaven?

Though its taken me a while to get type adjusted to a larger size in
all the applications.

So many things try to stuff so much onto the screen.

Jo

Old July 26th 09, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Jofirey wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
[...]

=========
The print is now good on the news groups but when I try to get URLs the
type is much smaller. I can enlarge it (usually) but sometimes it just
doesn't work. Old age isn't much fun! Best wishes. MLB

Old July 26th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MLB wrote:

wrote:
Pat wrote:

The best I can do:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Philo%27s+White...r+Bun ny+ears
Give me a break.

OK. I just wanted to send it to my great grandkids. MLB

Oh, MLB, I wasn't saying that to you!! I wish I had the picture
for you.

I was saying it because Pat posted a link to sarcastic site, "Let
Me Google That For You", which makes a big deal out of people, god
forbid, *actually speaking to other human beings* to ask a question,
instead of going off by their isolated little robot selves to find
the answer. Kind of like people used to do before we had all these
machines to do stuff for us, and we had to speak to each other and
hang out together. But some of us are still made of organic matter,
and despite the convenience of machines, we still NEED social
contact.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 26th 09, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

This returned a URL to sharielf.com, which displays a few pictures
from their collectors. And I just BET this is the picture you are
looking for:

http://www.sharielf.com/gifs/whitecat.jpg

Awww. That is so cute! And if that's not the one MLB wants, I'll be
really surprised. How many white-cat-in-bunny-ears pictures can there
be? (Rhetorical question, rhetorical!! )

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 27th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Linda

On Jul 26, 2:20*pm, MLB wrote:
Jofirey wrote:

news:wMudnVS7xtCXf_bXnZ2dnUVZ_v6dnZ2d@supernews .com...
[...]

Hi, mostly a lurker here. If you use Firefox check out an extension
called Glazoom, it was also known as Zoom It. Magnifies the page and
makes everything bigger.

Carrot Hunting Pat Cat anecdotes 11 June 30th 07 12:43 AM
Bird hunting Mognusticat Cat anecdotes 4 July 14th 05 06:00 PM
Cat hunting [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 May 15th 05 05:24 AM
Hunting [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 June 15th 04 01:10 PM
bed hunting Tish S Cat anecdotes 5 March 29th 04 12:28 AM