Ize kernsirnd....

Old May 16th 04, 03:31 PM
Blurbubble

Default Ize kernsirnd....

Hihi,
Ize speekin in mineown roll az a DOC ov sum wizzdum heer. Ize notisst dat
Lilith anna Sammy ar getting furry seeryus abowt eech uffur anna seemz tu be
plans ov a wedwink gowin on!

Ize kernsirnd coz dey ar bowf so yung! Ize fink dey shud be waytin anna
liffin dere yung lifes sum mor furst! Dey shud go travlin, anna pardee anna
do lotz ov uffur fings befur dey kermit demselfs!

Ize sorree if Ize puttin a dampa on da preseedins but dis kernsirns me!

Clarence ( in his ollda anna whyza roll...)

---

Old May 16th 04, 05:12 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu for your catcern, Clarence. Even though we is young kittiez, we feel
that we is ready to get winkwinked.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old May 16th 04, 07:23 PM
Blurbubble

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Fangu for your catcern, Clarence. Even though we is young kittiez, we

feel
that we is ready to get winkwinked.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
--

Hmm, OK, well if yuze bowf shoor.....derez nuffin rong wif haffin a furry
long ingayjmunt!

Clarence ( wishin dem bowf his besst dispite hiz kernsirns)

---

Old May 16th 04, 11:02 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu for your catcern, Clarence. Even though we is young kittiez, we
feel that we is ready to get winkwinked.

Hmm, OK, well if yuze bowf shoor.....derez nuffin rong wif haffin a furry
long ingayjmunt!

We is shure. Will you be coming to the ceremony? Miranda-Banda, of the
JMCC, purromised to officiate.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old May 18th 04, 06:04 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Hmm, OK, well if yuze bowf shoor.....derez nuffin rong wif haffin a furry
long ingayjmunt!

Clarence ( wishin dem bowf his besst dispite hiz kernsirns)

Yes, Clarence, I too apurrciate your concern, but I fink we iz quiet
ready. Growing up on da street as I did (till I was a couple months old,
anyway) was a very maturing experience, and showed me dat when you find
someone special it'z a good idea to go fur it when you can. It'z just
like when I picked out da hoomin dat I would let adopt me - when I saw
him I knew right away dat I'z would let hom trap me, so when him set out
his kitty trap I just walked right into it wifout hesitating.

I'z sure we'z doing da right fing. Will you be joining us at da
batchapurr party? It ought to be lots of fun!

Sammy

Old May 20th 04, 10:24 PM
Blurbubble

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Fangu for your catcern, Clarence. Even though we is young kittiez, we
feel that we is ready to get winkwinked.

Hmm, OK, well if yuze bowf shoor.....derez nuffin rong wif haffin a

furry
long ingayjmunt!

We is shure. Will you be coming to the ceremony? Miranda-Banda, of the
JMCC, purromised to officiate.

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Oh yesyes! Ov korse I will littall Lilith ) Ize not gonna boikott it or
nuffin - ize not eggenst yuze gettin wewinkt, just wontid tu mayk shoor yuze
bofe fort it orl fru!

Clarence (beein favverly)

---

Old May 20th 04, 10:26 PM
Blurbubble

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Hmm, OK, well if yuze bowf shoor.....derez nuffin rong wif haffin a

furry
long ingayjmunt!

Clarence ( wishin dem bowf his besst dispite hiz kernsirns)

Yes, Clarence, I too apurrciate your concern, but I fink we iz quiet
ready. Growing up on da street as I did (till I was a couple months old,
anyway) was a very maturing experience, and showed me dat when you find
someone special it'z a good idea to go fur it when you can. It'z just
like when I picked out da hoomin dat I would let adopt me - when I saw
him I knew right away dat I'z would let hom trap me, so when him set out
his kitty trap I just walked right into it wifout hesitating.

I'z sure we'z doing da right fing. Will you be joining us at da
batchapurr party? It ought to be lots of fun!

Sammy

Awwww datz gudgud itz orl turnd owt so well fur yu littall Sammy
affekshunat pat Ize howpin yu anna Lilith will be furry furry happy
tugeffur anna weez gonna mayk shoor yuze haf a grate time!

Clarence

---

Old May 21st 04, 12:48 AM
ChildFree23

We is shure. Will you be coming to the ceremony? Miranda-Banda, of the
JMCC, purromised to officiate.

Oh yesyes! Ov korse I will littall Lilith ) Ize not gonna boikott it or
nuffin - ize not eggenst yuze gettin wewinkt, just wontid tu mayk shoor

yuze
bofe fort it orl fru!

Will you walk me down the aisle?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Being Daughterly

Old May 21st 04, 12:50 AM
Blurbubble

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...
Will you walk me down the aisle?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3
Being Daughterly

OH! *blush* Ide bee SO onnad tu Lilith! beemin prowdlee

Clarence

---