I didnt do nuffin!

Old March 7th 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default I didnt do nuffin!

Since when haz hoominz startid punishin kitteez fur thingz dat da hoominz
do????? This evenin, Meowmie dropped a bottle of Snapple ice tee on da
kichen flor and it braked an spild, an I wuz da wun dat got shut in da
bafrum!!!!! I wantid to see whut wuz goin on, an witniss da trubble dat SHE
made, but dis wuz not alowed. Sumfing is rong wif dis picher!

Sundance

Old March 8th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh! Well, datz gud... Hey! Dat muss meen Meowmie likez me best! She
didnt put Rebecca in da bafrum to keep her safe!

Sundance, feeling very pleased

"Stormmee" wrote in message
her wuz tryinta keep you safe furm herselfz mistake, OEJ, who lovezta
watch
soft talk bad when herself dropz somfin
. net...

Old March 8th 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Diz makez senze OEJ
Rebecca wrote in message
news
My deer brofur Sundance, dat iz becuz I knowz bedderer dan to go whare
dere
is broked glass.

Rebecca

. com...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
her wuz tryinta keep you safe furm herselfz mistake, OEJ, who lovezta
watch
soft talk bad when herself dropz somfin
. net...

Old March 8th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 06:49:31 GMT, Sundance's little agile paws typed:

Since when haz hoominz startid punishin kitteez fur thingz dat da hoominz
do????? This evenin, Meowmie dropped a bottle of Snapple ice tee on da
kichen flor and it braked an spild, an I wuz da wun dat got shut in da
bafrum!!!!! I wantid to see whut wuz goin on, an witniss da trubble dat SHE
made, but dis wuz not alowed. Sumfing is rong wif dis picher!

Sundance

I knoze, Sundance. Hoomans haf a furry odd finking process, nottid at
awl like cats fink!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/8/2006 9:54:22 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old March 9th 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sundance wrote:
Since when haz hoominz startid punishin kitteez fur thingz dat
da hoominz do????? This evenin, Meowmie dropped a bottle of
Snapple ice tee on da kichen flor and it braked an spild, an I
wuz da wun dat got shut in da bafrum!!!!! I wantid to see
whut wuz goin on, an witniss da trubble dat SHE made, but dis
wuz not alowed. Sumfing is rong wif dis picher!

Sundance

datz terrobobbol!
Hmmm...i kno dat yu ar uh berry hewlpfol boykitty...
Du yu spoze hur didunt want yu to be hewlpfol?

Pitoonya

Old March 9th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
Since when haz hoominz startid punishin kitteez fur thingz dat
da hoominz do????? This evenin, Meowmie dropped a bottle of
Snapple ice tee on da kichen flor and it braked an spild, an I
wuz da wun dat got shut in da bafrum!!!!! I wantid to see
whut wuz goin on, an witniss da trubble dat SHE made, but dis
wuz not alowed. Sumfing is rong wif dis picher!

Sundance

datz terrobobbol!
Hmmm...i kno dat yu ar uh berry hewlpfol boykitty...
Du yu spoze hur didunt want yu to be hewlpfol?

Pitoonya

Fangu, Pitoonya, yoo iz so simpafetic! I duznt kno why Meowmie wudnt want
me to be hewpful. I likez hewpin hur wif efurrything!

Sundance, feeling misunderstood except by Pitoonya

Old March 10th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sundance wrote:
Since when haz hoominz startid punishin kitteez fur thingz
dat da hoominz do????? This evenin, Meowmie dropped a
bottle of Snapple ice tee on da kichen flor and it braked an
spild, an I wuz da wun dat got shut in da bafrum!!!!! I
wantid to see whut wuz goin on, an witniss da trubble dat
SHE made, but dis wuz not alowed. Sumfing is rong wif dis
picher!

Sundance

datz terrobobbol!
Hmmm...i kno dat yu ar uh berry hewlpfol boykitty...
Du yu spoze hur didunt want yu to be hewlpfol?

Pitoonya

Fangu, Pitoonya, yoo iz so simpafetic! I duznt kno why
Meowmie wudnt want me to be hewpful. I likez hewpin hur wif
efurrything!

Sundance, feeling misunderstood except by Pitoonya

Fangu sweetee, I meen Sunny. BTW Snapple duzunt mayke
nip ice tee...duz it?

Purrtoonya

Old March 15th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Fangu sweetee, I meen Sunny. BTW Snapple duzunt mayke
nip ice tee...duz it?

Purrtoonya

I dont fingk so, but I had da sekkaterry do a web serch on "nip tea" and
derez akshully placez dat haz it! I fingk I'll tell Rebecca to hav
Fluffykitz lay in a milyin-yeer supply!

Sundance