Here kitty, kitty

Old February 20th 13, 04:18 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default SPAMMED INTO CANADA ------------------ Here kitty, kitty

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:11:18 -0700, Virgil wrote:

In article ,
Mack A. Damia wrote:

Hey, Bill, stand on your roof in a lightening storm with a metal rod
high in the air, and I promise you that you'll feel God's wrath.

If you can compel such a god to exhibit its wrath, that means you can
command that god.

Does not compute. No logic.

Which makes it a very ungodlike god.

God = The Totality of Energy in the Universe.

Old February 20th 13, 02:00 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

Mack A. Damia wrote:

Hey, Bill, stand on your roof in a lightening storm with a metal rod
high in the air, and I promise you that you'll feel God's wrath.

If you can compel such a god to exhibit its wrath, that means you can
command that god.

Does not compute. No logic.

Which makes it a very ungodlike god.

God = The Totality of Energy in the Universe.

I'm sort of in the middle of this. I sure don't believe in the Jesus
fable or any of the other religious crap, but something created our
incredibly complicated universe. I was sick in bed last week and
watched four episodes of "Wonders of the Universe" in a row. It's some
British science documentary on how the universe works, from gravity
through the beginning soup of plasma and all absolutely fascinating.

How anyone can watch that and think that everything was created in a
literal bible way is incomprehensible to me. But how anyone can watch
that and think that there is no plan at work is also beyond me. I have
about as good a chance of understanding that plan as an ant has of
understanding why I'm sitting above it watching TV though.

My cats clearly understand the plan. Their role is to eat, nap, and
sometimes go crazy and race around the house. They fulfill their role
well.
Old February 20th 13, 05:01 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Mack A. Damia wrote:

[...]

That's the only way God makes sense to me. As far as religion goes,
it was good for social control when the masses were illiterate. But
who knows? Have a look at quantum physics, string theory and parallel
universes, and then swear to me that there's no heaven and hell.
Remember, energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed. We are all
part of God, and that includes evil and the devil. Evil would not
exist without goodness. It is often said that God had to create the
devil to make us realize His/Her existence. Think about the fable of
the Garden of Eden.

Old February 20th 13, 09:43 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Mack A. Damia wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:10:41 -0800, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Dr. C Love wrote:
On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:11:31 -0800, Spam?uster
wrote:

On 2/17/2013 2:08 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
Jeßus wrote:

Jesus is relevent to all countries. I love Jesus and Jesus love's me
and you and all the world.

Dr. C Love
Doctor of Homeopathy
Master of Reikki Therapy

Always remember:
Jesus love's you and so do I!
Every single one of you!

Believing is seeing - Think about it!

Ahhhh... No. Seeing is believing. And I have seen no evidence of any
God, or anything supernatural at all, in my entire 77 years, so I am
unable to believe. And, bear in mind, I have no choice in the
matter. I am really UNABLE to believe......

Hey, Bill, stand on your roof in a lightening storm with a metal rod
high in the air, and I promise you that you'll feel God's wrath.

Guaranteed.

That won't be, "God's wrath" They figured out what causes lightening a long
time ago, and God doesn't have anything to do with it. (or anything else,
for that matter)

Old February 20th 13, 09:45 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Virgil wrote:
In article ,
Mack A. Damia wrote:

Hey, Bill, stand on your roof in a lightening storm with a metal rod
high in the air, and I promise you that you'll feel God's wrath.

If you can compel such a god to exhibit its wrath, that means you can
command that god.

Which makes it a very ungodlike god.

God freezes and starves to death millions of kitty cats every year, and I
can only help a few of these. Please take in a few of those in your
neighborhood.....

Old February 20th 13, 09:49 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Mack A. Damia wrote:

[...]

I believe the universe is totally random. There is, and can be, no "plan".
What kind of, "plan" would include the freezing and starving to death of
countless millions of small furry creatures every Winter?

Old February 20th 13, 09:52 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

wrote:

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:11:18 -0700, Virgil
wrote:

In article ,
Mack A. Damia wrote:

[...]

The devil is the bible's fall guy for all the rotten things that are
happening under god's watch. They created him to answer the wuestion, "If
god is so good and so powerful, how come there are so many rotten things
happening in the world?"

Old February 21st 13, 02:09 AM posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.spam,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spamβuster

Default Here kitty, kitty

On 2/19/2013 1:52 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Bill Graham:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Old February 22nd 13, 10:41 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dr. C Love

Jeßus wrote:

Jesus is relevent to all countries. I love Jesus and Jesus love's me
and you and all the world.

Dr. C Love
Doctor of Homeopathy
Master of Reikki Therapy

Always remember:
Jesus love's you and so do I!
Every single one of you!

Believing is seeing - Think about it!

Ahhhh... No. Seeing is believing. And I have seen no evidence of any God, or
anything supernatural at all, in my entire 77 years, so I am unable to
believe. And, bear in mind, I have no choice in the matter. I am really
UNABLE to believe......

Then you'll go to hell.

Old February 22nd 13, 10:42 PM posted to alt.talk.creationism,us.politics,rec.food.cooking,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dr. C Love

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:30:21 -0700, Virgil wrote:

In article ,
Dr. C Love wrote:

Jesus is relevent to all countries.

Then let countries believe in Jesus godhood, but people needn't.

Are you stupid? You must believe not your country.