180 degree about face belly up cat flip

Old September 13th 05, 05:55 AM
badwilson

Default 180 degree about face belly up cat flip

Vino was sitting alongside me on the couch with his back to me. I was
casually petting him on his back haunch as I was watching TV. All of
a sudden he did this 180 degree about face belly up flip where he
turned all the way around to face me and went belly up in the same
lightning fast move. He assumed an attack pose on my hand, claws
grasping and jaw open. Only he wasn't even really touching me. It
was all for show.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old September 13th 05, 11:27 AM
Norm

badwilson wrote:

Vino was sitting alongside me on the couch with his back to me. I was
casually petting him on his back haunch as I was watching TV. All of
a sudden he did this 180 degree about face belly up flip where he
turned all the way around to face me and went belly up in the same
lightning fast move. He assumed an attack pose on my hand, claws
grasping and jaw open. Only he wasn't even really touching me. It
was all for show.

Quinn used to do this almost every day. You could watch him sit and
quiver almost, "Now what am I going to do?" And he'd do a back-over
flip and run off tail in air. Now that he's exiting adolescence it
happens less often, darn it! Norm

--
"In 2005, the refining margin...has exceeded $20 per barrel, far above
the long-term average of $6. That has meant record profits for oil
Old September 13th 05, 02:11 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"badwilson" wrote:

Vino was sitting alongside me on the couch with his back to me. I was
casually petting him on his back haunch as I was watching TV. All of
a sudden he did this 180 degree about face belly up flip where he
turned all the way around to face me and went belly up in the same
lightning fast move. He assumed an attack pose on my hand, claws
grasping and jaw open. Only he wasn't even really touching me. It
was all for show.

Another entry in the Cat Olympics. Did you give him good style
points?

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old September 13th 05, 03:58 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:27:15 -0400, Norm yodeled:

badwilson wrote:

Vino was sitting alongside me on the couch with his back to me. I was
casually petting him on his back haunch as I was watching TV. All of
a sudden he did this 180 degree about face belly up flip where he
turned all the way around to face me and went belly up in the same
lightning fast move. He assumed an attack pose on my hand, claws
grasping and jaw open. Only he wasn't even really touching me. It
was all for show.

Quinn used to do this almost every day. You could watch him sit and
quiver almost, "Now what am I going to do?" And he'd do a back-over
flip and run off tail in air. Now that he's exiting adolescence it
happens less often, darn it! Norm

Mimi used to flip over, grab my hand and start hauling it into her
teeth. And then she'd just look up at me. Stinky hardly ever does
anything even close to biting.

Theresa

Bloated belly - cause?!? Kelly Cat health & behaviour 3 March 20th 05 10:50 PM
Mr. Wet Face O J Cat anecdotes 31 November 5th 04 06:37 PM
dirty face Bluencurly2 Cat anecdotes 10 May 14th 04 06:49 AM
Hitting My Cats in the Face GovtLawyer Cat health & behaviour 16 March 21st 04 02:51 AM
washing cat's face Ann Cat anecdotes 2 February 6th 04 12:37 AM