help

Old February 26th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default help

"Ruslana" wrote in message
Hello everyone, just a month ago my family became the ... and
then..and it cant be a permanant solution kaia

WITHOUT ANGER
as soon as is detected LIGHTLY but firmly prees
cats nose in it then put cat/kitten in litter box

Won't happen agan

To be honest, it doesn't help my cat much. Or, it's better to say,
it helps occasionally. Sometimes he will keep on peeing where he
likes... but sometimes he will stop indeed. Maybe he has his moods
too, when he deliberately wants to bother us, hehe.

Yes. Somebody said once, "Don't always attribute to malice that which could
be caused by stupidity" or something to that effect.....I think he was
talking about politicians, but it may very well apply to cats....:^) Cats
are, after all, a lot more loveable than politicians......

Old February 26th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

"MLB" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Bill Graham" wrote in message
"kaia" wrote in message
Hello everyone, just a month ago my family became the happy owners of
6 month old bengal kitten, She seems to have aquired a quite horrible
habit of pooping on our beds. She also uses her litter but if we forget
the bedroom doors open she prefers to poop on the bed.I tried
sprinkling
lavender oil on the beds ,but it does not help.Keeping the bedroom
doors
shut helped, but the children ,sometimes forget to shut and then....and
it cant be a permanant solution.
--
kaia

snipped

Great useless advice from the stone age

You forgot to put in what I said, so I will repeat it he

"Sounds like you need some training.....For the children! - Teach them to
strip the bed and run everything through the laundry, and then remake the
bed.....You will be amazed at how well they will be able to remember to keep
the bedroom door shut......"

After all, you want to make sure people know just what I say that you
disapprove of........

Old February 26th 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"kaia" wrote in message
[...]

BECAUSE IF you would have read it and understood it. There is a
problem OTHER than the kids forgetting to close the door

Old February 26th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Petzl

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:49:20 -0500, Stan Brown
wrote:

Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:21:49 +1100 from Petzl :
"Dieu est mon droit" God is my right

You do realize you're misquoting, right? The second word is "et",
meaning "and".

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Talkieu_et_mon_droit
and many more.

Modern version says that yes
The original version was "DIEU EST MON DROIT" ("GOD IS MY RIGHT").
Petzl
--
"Dieu est mon droit" God is my right
Old February 26th 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Petzl

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:49:26 -0500, "Matthew"
wrote:

WRONG all you did was just tell them where a good spot was to keep going.
That is outdated stone age backwards alpha male training

Seems to work?
Not usually needed? Cats prefer to use a litter box quite happily as
long as Children don't interupt/scare them (which may be the problem
in this case)
Petzl
--
"Dieu est mon droit" God is my right
Old February 26th 10, 11:12 PM
kaia kaia is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaia View Post
Hello everyone, just a month ago my family became the happy owners of a 6 month old bengal kitten, She seems to have aquired a quite horrible habit of pooping on our beds. She also uses her litter but if we forget the bedroom doors open she prefers to poop on the bed.I tried sprinkling lavender oil on the beds ,but it does not help.Keeping the bedroom doors shut helped, but the children ,sometimes forget to shut and then....and it cant be a permanant solution.
Thank you every one ,for replying , I will get her another kitty litter tray, and definitely involve kids!! its lucky that our Glorias poop hardly smells,very suprisingly to me .Probably because we do not give her wet kitty food ,but raw fish,and cooked chicken.
Old February 27th 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"kaia" wrote in message

kaia;721320 Wrote:
Hello everyone, just a month ago my family became the happy owners of a
6 month old bengal kitten, She seems to have aquired a quite horrible
habit of pooping on our beds. She also uses her litter but if we forget
the bedroom doors open she prefers to poop on the bed.I tried sprinkling
lavender oil on the beds ,but it does not help.Keeping the bedroom doors
shut helped, but the children ,sometimes forget to shut and then....and
it cant be a permanant solution.

Thank you every one ,for replying , I will get her another kitty litter
tray, and definitely involve kids!! its lucky that our Glorias poop
hardly smells,very suprisingly to me .Probably because we do not give
her wet kitty food ,but raw fish,and cooked chicken.

If you are not adding taurine to this food your cat is likely to wind up
blind.

Old February 27th 10, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Stan Brown

Sat, 27 Feb 2010 09:57:18 +1100 from Petzl :

wrote:

Fri, 26 Feb 2010 20:21:49 +1100 from Petzl :
"Dieu est mon droit" God is my right

You do realize you're misquoting, right? The second word is "et",
meaning "and".

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Talkieu_et_mon_droit
and many more.

Modern version says that yes
The original version was "DIEU EST MON DROIT" ("GOD IS MY RIGHT").

Believe that, if it comforts you.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
Old February 27th 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelly Greene[_2_]

"kaia" wrote in message
Thank you every one ,for replying , I will get her another kitty litter
tray, and definitely involve kids!! its lucky that our Glorias poop
hardly smells,very suprisingly to me .Probably because we do not give
her wet kitty food ,but raw fish,and cooked chicken.

That's NOT a balanced diet unless you're adding vitamin/mineral supplements.
Please check these out.

Felide nutrition information: http://www.catinfo.org/
History of dry food (a must-read article):
http://www.catnutrition.org/diabetes.php
http://www.yourdiabeticcat.com/
http://cats.about.com/cs/catfood/a/canned_food.htm
http://maxshouse.com/feline_nutrition.htm
http://www.catinfo.org/ by Lisa A. Pierson, DVM
http://www.catinfo.org/zorans_article.pdf
http://www.felinefuture.com/?p=630 (dry foods)
www.rawfedcats.org

Old February 28th 10, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Petzl

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 08:27:03 -0500, Stan Brown
wrote:
"Dieu est mon droit" God is my right

You do realize you're misquoting, right? The second word is "et",
meaning "and".

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Talkieu_et_mon_droit
and many more.

Modern version says that yes
The original version was "DIEU EST MON DROIT" ("GOD IS MY RIGHT").

Believe that, if it comforts you.

Just some trivia
Not much to do with comfort, Our (Australian) Courts are removing the
Coat of Arms displaying this?
It's to to with our Jury System. The word, "DROIT", means "a legal
right; something to which one has legal right".
Queen Elizabeth the Second is the Head of the Anglican Church and
Defender of the Faith. That Coat of Arms displays the words, "DIEU ET
MON DROIT" ("GOD AND MY RIGHT") and "HONI SOIT QUIMAL Y PENSE" ("EVIL
BE WHO EVIL THINKS"), the original version was "DIEU EST MON DROIT"
("GOD IS MY RIGHT")