Okay okay okay we gave her a name.....

Old June 22nd 05, 12:21 PM
Victor Martinez

Mischief wrote:
By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

Of course you are!

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are definitely
keeping her.

Famous last words...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 22nd 05, 01:06 PM
SuzQ

I told you cats are Borg resistance is futile. Purrs that you find a way to
keep her.
Suz&Spicey

Old June 22nd 05, 01:40 PM
Kreisleriana

On 21 Jun 2005 20:27:13 -0700, "Mischief"
yodeled:

It's May, which is short for Mayhem

She likes to cause it. She keeps trying to make friends with Mischief,
which only result in Mischief hissing at her. Imp wants to make
friends at her, and she just hisses at HIM.

She declares to all that she is hungry by meowing.....at 5 AM.

She and Imp will probably become good friends. She and
Mischief....well.....how well does Mischief get along with Mayhem???

Sigh........I'm so screwed......

Kristi

How clever, and how sweet!

She has that "shrimpies wouldn't melt in her mouth" look, too.

Theresa
Old June 22nd 05, 02:30 PM
KittyLady

Hi Kristi,
From the sound of it May(hem) has already found her "Forever" home!!

First a name, then her own toys, her own bowls, her own bed,
.................... See where this is going?

Skritches,
KittyLady and Harvey who thinks May is beautiful.

Old June 22nd 05, 02:36 PM
Mognusticat

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's May, which is short for Mayhem

She likes to cause it. She keeps trying to make friends with Mischief,
which only result in Mischief hissing at her. Imp wants to make
friends at her, and she just hisses at HIM.

She declares to all that she is hungry by meowing.....at 5 AM.

She and Imp will probably become good friends. She and
Mischief....well.....how well does Mischief get along with Mayhem???

Sigh........I'm so screwed......

Kristi

I guess if Mischief were female, the name could be Miss Chief.

I believe a British TV personality (Frank Skinner) used to have a Cat called
the Chairman. It was short for Chairman Meow!

Mognusticat Servant.

http://mogular.blogspot.com

Old June 22nd 05, 04:11 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
Mischief wrote:

By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are
definitely keeping her.

Kristi

Is anyone else chuckling over the names Mischief, Imp and Mayhem?

Kristi's just asking for trouble. ;o)

Trouble being, the next stray that comes arround.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 22nd 05, 04:22 PM
Marina

jmcquown wrote:
Mischief wrote:

By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home

So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are
definitely keeping her.

Kristi

Is anyone else chuckling over the names Mischief, Imp and Mayhem?

Kristi's just asking for trouble. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 22nd 05, 05:04 PM
Fritti Fritti is offline
Member

Location: The Netherlands
Send a message via Yahoo to Fritti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief
She declares to all that she is hungry by meowing.....at 5 AM.
Oh, be glad she just meows... My Cleo likes to make it known that the waterbowls are empty by goose-stepping back and forth over the bed, with me in it, at 3 or so AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief
She and Imp will probably become good friends. She and
Mischief....well.....how well does Mischief get along with Mayhem???

Sigh........I'm so screwed......

Kristi
Mischief getting along with Mayhem? That sounds like a perfect partnership if you ask me ! If I would go with that, I would have, I think, about five Mischiefs and seven Mayhems... Don't worry too much anyway, I'm sure they'll all get along eventually. I know mine did.
Purrs, Fritti and his gang.
Old June 22nd 05, 05:07 PM
KittyLady

Sounds like Mayhem has found her forever home already Kristi. First a
night in tub, then food, then a name, soon comes her own bed, her own
toys, her own bowls, etc. ......... see where this is going. Congrats
on your new owner~

Skritches,
KittyLady

Old June 22nd 05, 05:12 PM
Fritti Fritti is offline
Member

Location: The Netherlands
Send a message via Yahoo to Fritti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief
By the way, we are STILL trying to find her a home
Yeeess, of course you are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischief
So just because we're giving her a name does NOT mean we are definitely
keeping her.

Kristi
Nooo, sure it doesn't mean that. Man, if I had a nickel for each time I said that...
We all believe you here. Bisou, who was not going to be kept 8 years ago, believes you. Toby and Frolic, who were not going to be kept 5 years ago, believe you. Jolie, who was not going to be kept 9 years ago, believes you. Sabine, who was not going to be kept 4 years ago, believes you. And even little Reverse, born a little over 6 weeks ago and who is not going to be kept (yeh, right...), also believes you.
Very believing purrs, Fritti and his gang, of which more than half was not going to be kept...

Last edited by Fritti : June 22nd 05 at 05:14 PM.

Grant RIP Karen Cat anecdotes 91 March 5th 05 05:08 PM
Seems I'm always asking for Purrs... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 84 February 19th 05 03:57 AM
Snippage Day! kilikini Cat anecdotes 40 February 2nd 05 06:00 PM
How declawing saved my cat's life and gave him 6 more years (and counting) He Who Walks Cat health & behaviour 292 January 7th 04 07:04 PM
PacoBell and Charlie go Kissamouse carolling pam Cat community 6 December 16th 03 03:09 PM