St Sarsi

Old July 28th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default St Sarsi

Sarsi has so far been hissed at, smacked, ignored etc and stood back
whilst Bonnie ignored the kitten food and hoovered up Sarsi's supper
and breakfast- this morning I was eating an egg and cress sandwich and
Sarsi who apart from ham shows no interest in Hoomin food was begging
for a share (she's ignoring the leftover kitten food- she's all grown
up she tells me), her game with fether onna stick has been interrupted
by Bonnie twice and still she's shown very little agression at all!

I think she deserves a medal- but I think she's thinking "I can't get
nasty with you until you're bigger so eat my food and grow up 'cos
when you're big enough you are SO GONNA pay for this!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 28th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lesley" wrote in message
Sarsi has so far been hissed at, smacked, ignored etc and stood back
whilst Bonnie ignored the kitten food and hoovered up Sarsi's supper
and breakfast- this morning I was eating an egg and cress sandwich and
Sarsi who apart from ham shows no interest in Hoomin food was begging
for a share (she's ignoring the leftover kitten food- she's all grown
up she tells me), her game with fether onna stick has been interrupted
by Bonnie twice and still she's shown very little agression at all!

I think she deserves a medal- but I think she's thinking "I can't get
nasty with you until you're bigger so eat my food and grow up 'cos
when you're big enough you are SO GONNA pay for this!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

LOL! I suspect you're right - on all counts.

Joy

Old July 28th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/28/2011 10:18 AM, Lesley wrote:
Sarsi has so far been hissed at, smacked, ignored etc and stood back
whilst Bonnie ignored the kitten food and hoovered up Sarsi's supper
and breakfast- this morning I was eating an egg and cress sandwich and
Sarsi who apart from ham shows no interest in Hoomin food was begging
for a share (she's ignoring the leftover kitten food- she's all grown
up she tells me), her game with fether onna stick has been interrupted
by Bonnie twice and still she's shown very little agression at all!

I think she deserves a medal- but I think she's thinking "I can't get
nasty with you until you're bigger so eat my food and grow up 'cos
when you're big enough you are SO GONNA pay for this!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I agree, Sarsi should be canonized. Kittens are *such a PITA! But all
"normal" adult cats will put up with just about any indignity performed
by a kitten. That's one of the reasons I think cats make the best
parents in the animal kingdom (hoomins included).

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Sarsi shows how long the heating has been off Lesley Cat anecdotes 11 November 28th 10 04:49 PM
Sarsi and the kharzi Lesley Cat anecdotes 12 June 23rd 10 05:49 PM
Sarsi cracks me up Lesley Cat anecdotes 2 March 17th 08 07:35 PM
Sarsi wins again Lesley Cat anecdotes 6 February 25th 08 07:30 AM
Sarsi buys lunch! Lesley Cat anecdotes 14 February 18th 08 04:53 AM