Bonnie Bonasmassa update

Old July 26th 11, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Bonnie Bonasmassa update

We were in the bedroom so she decided to come out for some food as
no one was about ate a decent chunk of food with Sarsi watching over
her then we came back to the living room and after minutes this little
head appeared from under the sofa since then she's explored a bit .
made a lot of noise, hissed at Sarsi but Sarsi is a saint and just
shrugged as if to say "KITTENS!" She's noisy at last! I think we're
finally getting somewhere they've had a small fight nothing
'major ......she's yowling a lot and both have are having that little
power game to work out who;is boss Dave tells me she;s on my seat
right now she's out and about,,,and DEAR GOD she's pretty three white
legs like she's wearing white stockings

Photos soon let her get used to us and Sarsi

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 26th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/26/2011 4:16 PM, Lesley wrote:
We were in the bedroom so she decided to come out for some food as
no one was about ate a decent chunk of food with Sarsi watching over
her then we came back to the living room and after minutes this little
head appeared from under the sofa since then she's explored a bit .
made a lot of noise, hissed at Sarsi but Sarsi is a saint and just
shrugged as if to say "KITTENS!" She's noisy at last! I think we're
finally getting somewhere they've had a small fight nothing
'major ......she's yowling a lot and both have are having that little
power game to work out who;is boss Dave tells me she;s on my seat
right now she's out and about,,,and DEAR GOD she's pretty three white
legs like she's wearing white stockings

Photos soon let her get used to us and Sarsi

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

YAY! Sounds like the integration is coming right along! In fact,
you're ahead of most - she's a brave little soul!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 27th 11, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Fether onna stick worked wonders last night Sarsi seemed slightly put
out when Bonnie dived into the game killed the stick several times and
ended up dragging her "kill" off under the sofa (she's redecorating
Dunzi's nest!) then she was running about- I went to bed and when Dave
came in a little later he told me she and Sarsi had a play together
then all night we could hear the occasional cry (not as much as the
night before and when we called back to her she settled down) and what
sounded like a thundering herd of wildebeast in the hallway this
morning- I thought it might be both of them having a fight but Sarsi
was curled up by the window and looked at me as if to say "You brought
her in so it;s your fault we;re all getting our beauty sleep
interrupted". When I got up to use the loo this morning she was on my
chair. She still isn't keen on being stroked but this morning she's
started to come closer to both of us even jumping on the bed then
again we haven't heard a peep for some time now but we think she's
asleep after all it's the time of day over here when we're used to
invisible cats off snoozing somewhere Sarsi is curled up on the bed by
the way have to say lots of good things about Sarsi- she's been really
good (Our instinct was she would be or as I said to Dave when we first
considered it if we'd lost Sarsi rather than Dunzi there is NO WAY
we'd get another cat but Sarsi was so lonely on her own as I say it's
a kitten or pilling Sarsi with Prozac daily andthat would have had
both of us on Prozac as well!). The first hiss was from Bonnie a tiny
little kitten hiss, Sarsi hissed back as if to say "You think that's
loud or something? This is a real hiss pipsqueak" and as Catnipped
predicted Bonnie immediately rolled on her back and Sarsi walked off
(I swear she was muttering "I've been hissed at by Dunzi-this amateur
is nothing")

As we are still at the early stages I'll try and describe her but
haven't really had a good look at her yet as she seems to have 2
states of being

1. Invisible- like right now I think I heard some rustling under the
sofa but that's all she's there for hours and we start wondering if
she's dead
2.Going past at 500 miles per second

Anyway she looks like the link I posted apart from her eyes, which
have started to turn a stunning gold colour (I was wrong btw I can
still see some blue). She does have a sweet sad expression but I
think it's more her face than she's really sad and should change as
she grows (Sarsi as a kitten had what was politely termed a big nose-
her nose looked completely out of proportion to the rest of her face
but the rest of her face caught up) her body is solid black on top
and a solid white tummy, the black runs a little way down her back
legs then she's white, one of her front legs is almost completely
white- the other is black apart from a white sock- I just realised she
looks like a Harlequin at the front!

And she has been very good-her appetite is coming back (I also so
completely forgot to ask what she was eating in the drama of catching
her- I think she's been on Sainsburys adult crunchies and wet food so
possibly the concept of Whiskas kitten pouchies is a bit strange for
her) she ate hardly anything Monday (until we'd gone to bed) more
yesterday and this morning she hoovered up 2 thirds of her breakfast)
and she has consistently used her box

Old July 27th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

It sounds as though she's settling in well. You obviously made the right
move for all of you.

Joy

Yay Bonnie! Cheryl[_3_] Cat anecdotes 2 December 22nd 10 02:54 PM
Bonnie Update Bev Cat anecdotes 35 March 13th 05 06:31 PM
Bonnie Update Bev Cat anecdotes 7 March 13th 05 06:16 PM
Bonnie - the PP Bev Cat anecdotes 2 January 24th 05 02:40 PM
I know this is Bonnie!! Bev Cat anecdotes 4 March 20th 04 03:51 PM