The S is back

Old July 26th 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default The S is back

On 7/26/2011 2:37 PM, J J Levin wrote:
wrote in message
On Jul 26, 11:23 am, wrote:

Bonamassa is unusual. What is its origin?

google jon bonamassa- we saw him Sunday with his band at HVF, last
year he did a solo set on Sunday and the audience couldn't believe it
same as this year we decided on it because we're fans and it shortens
nicely to Bonnie
YAY! We were in the bedroom running through our weekend photos and
she came out from under the sofa, ate then went back under the sofa
when she saw us- Sarsi watched her eat but gave her no problem....she
was supervising her! She's been a great cat all along! Although I
swear I heard the words "Do the BCT" utttered

Lesley

BCT ???

LOL! We *do* get caught up in the vernacular don't we? ; BCT =
******* Cat Trick - those things they plan up for us when we think
they're sleeping peacefully. ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 26th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

BCT ???

******* Cat Trick

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 26th 11, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jul 26, 11:23 am, "Joy" wrote:

Bonamassa is unusual. What is its origin?

google jon bonamassa- we saw him Sunday with his band at HVF, last
year he did a solo set on Sunday and the audience couldn't believe it
same as this year we decided on it because we're fans and it shortens
nicely to Bonnie
YAY! We were in the bedroom running through our weekend photos and
she came out from under the sofa, ate then went back under the sofa
when she saw us- Sarsi watched her eat but gave her no problem....she
was supervising her! She's been a great cat all along! Although I
swear I heard the words "Do the BCT" utttered

Lesley

who thinks she may just once again be

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

***

Okay, I'll check it out when I get a chance. I'm glad you've had proof that
she's all right, and that Sarsi is okay with her being there. Methinks
you're in for a very lively time. ;-)

Joy

Old July 28th 11, 01:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote in message
On Jul 26, 11:23 am, wrote:

Bonamassa is unusual. What is its origin?

google jon bonamassa- we saw him Sunday with his band at HVF, last
year he did a solo set on Sunday and the audience couldn't believe it
same as this year we decided on it because we're fans and it shortens
nicely to Bonnie
YAY! We were in the bedroom running through our weekend photos and
she came out from under the sofa, ate then went back under the sofa
when she saw us- Sarsi watched her eat but gave her no problem....she
was supervising her! She's been a great cat all along! Although I
swear I heard the words "Do the BCT" utttered

Lesley

BCT ???

LOL! We *do* get caught up in the vernacular don't we? ; BCT =
******* Cat Trick - those things they plan up for us when we think
they're sleeping peacefully. ;

No, they plan it in their sleep. Why waste time?
Old July 28th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
Well the gate to the carrier has now been open a while- Sarsi has
looked in and done nothing else- kitten is shy and sleeping at the
back soon we may have to pick her up but right now she seems content
(or ill just wondering if they wanted rid of her to avoid vet bills
then again the speed she jumped that fence there's not a lot wrong
with her!) so giving her some time

We have a provsional name last night we saw Jon Bonnamassa with Black
Country Communion then he went to the Prog stage and encored with
Jethro Tull one of the finest rock moments in my life! So Bonnie short
for Bonnamassa anyone?

What do you think?

You ask me, who ended up with Kitty Farmcat & Boyfriend?? Seems fine to
me.

Tweed

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs