It's Humbling...

Old July 28th 11, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default It's Humbling...

.... *Really* humbling, how much trust Archer places in me. Not just the
"gitchee belly" (a cat rolling onto his/her back to let you rub his/her
belly - the most vulnerable spot on a cat... the 'bunny kick' is a
killing maneuver in a serious cat fight); but the fact that he never
even flinches when I move things about or wake him from a deep sleep. I
said it before... don't deserve him, he is much too great a gift.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 28th 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
... *Really* humbling, how much trust Archer places in me. Not just the
"gitchee belly" (a cat rolling onto his/her back to let you rub his/her
belly - the most vulnerable spot on a cat... the 'bunny kick' is a killing
maneuver in a serious cat fight); but the fact that he never even flinches
when I move things about or wake him from a deep sleep. I said it
before... don't deserve him, he is much too great a gift.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

I'm glad you've got Archer. He sounds like such a sweetie!

I'm cat-sitting again for my neighbor. I was completely surprised when
Schwartzie rolled over on his back and let me rub his belly! You're right,
it's a completely trusting thing for a cat to do. It surprised the heck out
of me! But hey, he knows who's feeding him. G He also let me brush him
(both of her cats are black and shed like crazy... I went home the other day
covered in black fur.) I gave her a Zoom Groom after she told me she
literally vacuums her bed every morning. Sorry, I'm just feeding, watering,
scooping and playing with them. Vacuuming is not part of the agreement. LOL

Jill

Old July 28th 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
... *Really* humbling, how much trust Archer places in me. Not just the
"gitchee belly" (a cat rolling onto his/her back to let you rub his/her
belly - the most vulnerable spot on a cat... the 'bunny kick' is a killing
maneuver in a serious cat fight); but the fact that he never even flinches
when I move things about or wake him from a deep sleep. I said it
before... don't deserve him, he is much too great a gift.

I feel the same about Boyfie. He is a true gift.
He does the same as Archer and it was a real leap of faith for him and took
years.
Why do you think you do not deserve him?

Tweed

Old July 28th 11, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote in message
... *Really* humbling, how much trust Archer places in me. Not just the
"gitchee belly" (a cat rolling onto his/her back to let you rub his/her
belly - the most vulnerable spot on a cat... the 'bunny kick' is a killing
maneuver in a serious cat fight); but the fact that he never even flinches
when I move things about or wake him from a deep sleep. I said it
before... don't deserve him, he is much too great a gift.

I feel the same about Boyfie. He is a true gift.
He does the same as Archer and it was a real leap of faith for him and took
years.
Why do you think you do not deserve him?

Tweed

With all our frailties, I don't think any human can truly deserve that
kind of love and trust since we can't return it in kind. I, especially,
have more faults and human frailties than most any other person, so I,
especially, do not feel like I deserve that king of love and trust
(although I will go to my death trying to deserve it).

Old July 29th 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Stop being ridiculous. Of course you deserve it.

Old July 30th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

I need to have a serious talk to you about your self esteem.
It should be done off the group, so email me if you want to.
tinaattinawebselldotwanadoodotcodotuk

Old July 30th 11, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote in message
wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

I sent you an email, but I don't know if I got the addy correct. If you
don't get it, email me at this account.