Useless replies

Old February 13th 04, 01:02 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:06:21 GMT, "Mary" wrote:

"kaeli" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,

enlightened us with...

Perhaps you could take your cat to the vet before she dies.

Perhaps you could kiss my ass!

I smell a troll.

The vehemence of the replies, combined with the lovely language,

sure
makes me think it, anyway.

--

Kaeli--I think he is just a hothead, and a bit of a bonehead on top of
it.

Rather endearing, at least in small doses. Sometimes people who will
prove to be good contributors to a group stumble in kind of ,,, errr
,,, AWKWARDLY, shall we say.

If he isn't a troll, he is the south end of a horse going north.
I hope his girl friend really thinks things over before tying the knot
with him. Imagine how he would be with a sick child. Je is also
rude, crude and unattractive. I wonder if the cat died?

Old February 13th 04, 01:02 AM
Cheryl

Yngver wrote in on 12
Feb 2004:

Also, when I asked to go back and say goodby to our cat when
she was about to be spayed, I found that the cats and dogs were both
caged in the same area. So you'd have sick cats in small cages right
over top the large dog cages, where the dogs would be barking

I don't like that practice, either. All of the vets I've used including the
internist where Shadow spent a lot of time had their cage-setup like this.
The dogs bark non-stop, and who can blame them? They're all scared.

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.
MIB II

Old February 13th 04, 01:46 AM
Cheryl

Laura R. wrote in on 11
Feb 2004:

crossing fingers I hope so, too. He's been through so much.

If I thought he'd survive another surgery, I'd have them just remove the
glands. They're a constant trouble for him, and he doesn't let me touch him
there at all; trying to clean him up anywhere is the only thing that makes
him bite. Very stressful for him to have *me* do it, but he's almost a
perfect angel when the vet or techs do it. Except for claw clipping.

Old February 13th 04, 02:24 AM
MacCandace

Fortunately when I was out there
working on the garage I had a respirator on so I wouldn't inhale all that
dust.

Oh, good, we were worried about your well-being and health. I do hope poor
Sammy survives, though.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)