A couple of new pics of Sammy

Old October 11th 13, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default A couple of new pics of Sammy

Shamrock is having a hard time adjusting to him but everyone else is
loving him. Shamrock is just very attached to me and doesn't like new
attention given to me.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2nsxbg7.jpg

We'll figure it out. Sammy isn't all that upset about him, but I think
Shamrock is more upset. I give Shamrock a lot of attention but it never
seems to be enough for him.
--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old October 11th 13, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
b.com...

Shamrock is having a hard time adjusting to him but everyone else is
loving him. Shamrock is just very attached to me and doesn't like new
attention given to me.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2nsxbg7.jpg

We'll figure it out. Sammy isn't all that upset about him, but I think
Shamrock is more upset. I give Shamrock a lot of attention but it never
seems to be enough for him.
--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.

~~~~~
What nice pictures. Sammy is a beautiful cat--and a lucky cat to have found
a home with you.

MaryL

Old October 11th 13, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 10/11/2013 3:21 AM, MaryL wrote:

What nice pictures. Sammy is a beautiful cat--and a lucky cat to have
found a home with you.

I had a little scare with his health the last couple of days. It felt
like he had lumps on his chest but I think they are mats. I've never had
a long-haired cat before and he really doesn't like being combed out. He
fights me. But I had to see if the lumps were in his skin or fur. I
think its just fur. I combed some of it out and they shrunk, so I
really think that's what it is. I told him if he didn't cooperate with
me, he'd go to TED and get shaved to see what it is.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old October 12th 13, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 05:18:15 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

On 10/11/2013 3:21 AM, MaryL wrote:

What nice pictures. Sammy is a beautiful cat--and a lucky cat to have
found a home with you.

I had a little scare with his health the last couple of days. It felt
like he had lumps on his chest but I think they are mats. I've never had
a long-haired cat before and he really doesn't like being combed out. He
fights me. But I had to see if the lumps were in his skin or fur. I
think its just fur. I combed some of it out and they shrunk, so I
really think that's what it is. I told him if he didn't cooperate with
me, he'd go to TED and get shaved to see what it is.

TuTu has deeloped several mats late even though I brush her a lot.I can't
figure out why this happens.MMLB
Old October 12th 13, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 10/11/2013 1:58 AM, Cheryl wrote:
Shamrock is having a hard time adjusting to him but everyone else is
loving him. Shamrock is just very attached to me and doesn't like new
attention given to me.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2nsxbg7.jpg

We'll figure it out. Sammy isn't all that upset about him, but I think
Shamrock is more upset. I give Shamrock a lot of attention but it never
seems to be enough for him.

Sammy is so pretty! I hope Shamrock will come to realize you don't love
Sammy more than you love him.

Jill