Why?

Old October 19th 13, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Why?

On 2013-10-19 7:24 PM, Bastette wrote:
Judith Latham wrote:

In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
Is your bath a metal one? If so and as he does prefer the bath, maybe a
big metal roasting tin would tempt him.

No, it's plastic.

Perhaps he does like anything in
the tray such as litter or earth. Just a couple of thoughts.

Sorry, what do you mean?

Tweed

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

A plastic bath throws my first idea.

I actually meant that perhaps he doesn't like anything in the tray such as
litter or earth. After a day on the computer at work you'd think my
fingers would type what my brain is thinking.

Maybe your fingers are tired of it after doing it all day.

I've never seen a plastic bathtub - I'm not sure we have those in the
US. I've never seen a metal one, either. All the bathtubs I've ever seen
are made of porcelain.

I think you can get cast-iron clawfoot tubs, if you want to spend
enough. A lot of modern tubs are fibreglass or acrylic, and the
porcelain ones have a metal core. The fibreglass ones look really wobbly
and unstable until they're installed.

I've given up on assuming anything about all cats and their toilet
habits. I once managed to run out of litter and provided some real,
genuine dirt, just for overnight until the store opened. My cats refused
to use it, although they're generally pretty happy with anything in the
way of litter.

--
Cheryl