Why does she do it?

Old October 20th 13, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

Default Why does she do it?

This PC is in the bedroom and if I am using it I sit on an old Ottoman, mum gave me when she moved after dad died. Bonnie will come and sit next to me, she even watches the screen....But if I acknowledge she's sitting there beyond looking vaguely in her general direction i.e. if I dare to touch her.....she jumps down and runs off!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 21st 13, 10:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty[_2_]

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:11:23 PM UTC-4, Lesley wrote:
This PC is in the bedroom and if I am using it I sit on an old Ottoman, mum gave me when she moved after dad died. Bonnie will come and sit next to me, she even watches the screen....But if I acknowledge she's sitting there beyond looking vaguely in her general direction i.e. if I dare to touch her....she jumps down and runs off!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Rusty (RB) often jumped and sat on my lap when I am using my PC. He made an
excellent heating pad, complete with purring and kneading. Once in a while some
drooling.
But many time he wouldn't come to my lap when asked, which is typical cattitude. -- Winnie
Old October 22nd 13, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
This PC is in the bedroom and if I am using it I sit on an old Ottoman, mum
gave me when she moved after dad died. Bonnie will come and sit next to me,
she even watches the screen....But if I acknowledge she's sitting there
beyond looking vaguely in her general direction i.e. if I dare to touch
her....she jumps down and runs off!

------
My guess is that she is annoyed because you've interfered with her
concentration when she is trying to commune with the mothership ;-)

Tweed

Old October 23rd 13, 09:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Tuesday, 22 October 2013 17:31:38 UTC+1, Christina Websell wrote:
My guess is that she is annoyed because you've interfered with her concentration when she is trying to commune with the mothership ;-) Tweed

Makes perfect sense