For those who remember me

Old July 13th 05, 04:42 PM
Petra Zinnen

Default For those who remember me

Hi folks,

I haven't read or posted in this group for a very long time, although
I'm a member of catslaves :-). It's just overwhelming to see the
number of postings each day in this group. I will not be able to
follow all of them.

For those who don't know or remember me: I'm german, and a slave to
four masters: Artania and Apophis, MC siblings who turned 4 this year

http://tinyurl.com/7tuus.

Last year, I lost Micah, whom I adopted from the shelter as an old cat
in October 2002, and still miss him dearly. In December 2004, Maurice
got sick (renal failure), we had to put him to sleep on Jan. 2, 2005
:-( Since we always had four cats, in September 2004 we adopted Finlay
(born May, 2004). He was a barnyard cat and very sick. We pampered
him, and he's now a huge, healthy boy, who ignores me most of the time
cause he's Daddys boy g

After losing Maurice I couldn't cope with it, and on January 4th,
Eithne moved in, also adopted from a local shelter. She's now 10 month
old, the tiniest cat, I've ever had but doesn't fear a thing ;-)

Here you can see Finlay and Eithne:

http://tinyurl.com/eyqvk

All 4 of them are very social cats who love company. All of them are
indoor cats.

Well, that's all for now.

Petra
Old July 13th 05, 05:06 PM
Melissa Houle

Petra Zinnen wrote in message
[...]

Guten Tag, Petra. =o) You have very attractive owners!

Melissa

Old July 13th 05, 05:10 PM
Dan M

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:42:21 +0200, Petra Zinnen wrote:

Hi folks,

I haven't read or posted in this group for a very long time, although
I'm a member of catslaves :-). It's just overwhelming to see the
number of postings each day in this group. I will not be able to
follow all of them.

Welcome back, Petra.
Old July 13th 05, 05:24 PM
Victor Martinez

Petra Zinnen wrote:
I haven't read or posted in this group for a very long time, although
I'm a member of catslaves :-). It's just overwhelming to see the

It's good to read you again!

http://tinyurl.com/7tuus.

I love the last two pictures in particular.

http://tinyurl.com/eyqvk

Very handsome tabbies!

Sorry to hear about your losses, but I'm glad to see you got new owners
to spoil.

Cheers.

Victor

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 13th 05, 05:26 PM
Jo Firey

[...]

It is great to see your name on the group again. And all four of your cats
are lovely. But then they know that and so do you.

I can imagine that they keep you busy. It takes courage to love an older
cat or a sick cat and to make it a home. But it can be so rewarding.

Jo

Old July 13th 05, 05:43 PM
Christine Burel

Very nice to see you again, Petra! So sorry for your losses of Micah and
Maurice. I'm sure Finlay and Eithne are very lucky to have found such a
caring catslave; they are both quite striking and beautiful! Please post
more when you can!
Christine

Old July 13th 05, 05:47 PM
Petra Zinnen

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:26:07 -0700, "Jo Firey"
wrote:

"Petra Zinnen" wrote

All 4 of them are very social cats who love company. All of them are
indoor cats.

It is great to see your name on the group again. And all four of your cats
are lovely. But then they know that and so do you.

I can imagine that they keep you busy. It takes courage to love an older
cat or a sick cat and to make it a home. But it can be so rewarding.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I can't believe, someone
still remembers me. I've never been a frequent poster to this group. I
really love older cats, especially when you look into their eyes. But
since the Coonies are only 4, and then Finlay, being very young,
desperately needed a home and nobody wanted him, the fourth cat also
had to be a younger one even though I would have preferred to get an
old one sigh. At the moment, DH and I are discussing to take another
cat in. She's 14 month old, and was injured. Someone cut her belly
when she was just a tiny cat :-(( She's in good care right now in a
foster home. They can't find her a forever home cause she doesn't want
to be touched, but she loves other cats and bond with them
immediately. But, as I said, DH and I are not sure. 5 cats are a lot
responsability. We had two good catsitters but they're not available
any longer. Once in a while, we'd like to go on a vacation. We're not
going until we find a new catsitter who doesn't cost a fortune.

Petra
Old July 13th 05, 05:59 PM
Karen

"Petra Zinnen" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:26:07 -0700, "Jo Firey"
wrote:

"Petra Zinnen" wrote

[...]

Oh Petra that sounds like a great cat to take in. I also bet eventually she
will want to be touched. Poor baby. Your cats would be good meowmies and
paws to her.

Old July 13th 05, 06:07 PM
Petra Zinnen

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:59:09 -0500, "Karen"
wrote:

Hi Karen

"Petra Zinnen" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:26:07 -0700, "Jo Firey"

old one sigh. At the moment, DH and I are discussing to take another
cat in. She's 14 month old, and was injured. Someone cut her belly
when she was just a tiny cat :-(( She's in good care right now in a
foster home. They can't find her a forever home cause she doesn't want
to be touched, but she loves other cats and bond with them
immediately. But, as I said, DH and I are not sure. 5 cats are a lot
responsability. We had two good catsitters but they're not available
any longer. Once in a while, we'd like to go on a vacation. We're not
going until we find a new catsitter who doesn't cost a fortune.

Oh Petra that sounds like a great cat to take in. I also bet eventually she
will want to be touched. Poor baby. Your cats would be good meowmies and
paws to her.

Yes, she's adorable. You can see her he

http://www.tierschutz-notfelle.de/36001.html (look for Minni).

And our cats would be great for her. We took to foster cats in, who's
master had to go to the hospital and didn't know where to put them.
Our cats didn't ever hiss at them, they were just being playful. But,
honestly, I fear the responsability. 5 cats are a lot to deal with.
And right now we have to wonderful couples, I wonder if a fifth one
who will be permanently with us wouldn't destroy the whole group. So
we have to decide very carefully.

Petra

Old July 13th 05, 06:12 PM
mlbriggs

[...]

They are great looking kids.. Purrs that they all stay healthy and happy.
MLB