Pure Breeds

Old March 12th 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
James

Default Pure Breeds

Did you see the Nightline piece on health problems in pure dogs? Does
you pet have problems because of inbreeding? I know some rabbits have
teeth problems due to breeding. The piece mentioned that one breed of
dogs tend to have a high rate of cancer; flat face dogs have breathing
problems; some breeds can't have normal sex and must do it in the lab
and have C-section instead of normal birth. I wouldn't be surprised
if dogs are not the only pets with man made health problems.

First we create the health problems then we dope them up to prolong
their lives. Then we lock them up in the house to protect them. Boy,
our pets are sure lucky.
Old March 12th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
cyberpurrs

"James" wrote in message
Did you see the Nightline piece on health problems in pure dogs? Does
you pet have problems because of inbreeding? I know some rabbits have
teeth problems due to breeding. The piece mentioned that one breed of
dogs tend to have a high rate of cancer; flat face dogs have breathing
problems; some breeds can't have normal sex and must do it in the lab
and have C-section instead of normal birth. I wouldn't be surprised
if dogs are not the only pets with man made health problems.

First we create the health problems then we dope them up to prolong
their lives. Then we lock them up in the house to protect them. Boy,
our pets are sure lucky.

So adopt stray mixed breeds and let them out so they can get slaughtered.

I really wish you would shut the **** up, James.

Old March 12th 09, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Steph

On Mar 11, 9:13�pm, James wrote:
Did you see the Nightline piece on health problems in pure dogs? �Does
you pet have problems because of inbreeding? �I know some rabbits have
teeth problems due to breeding. �The piece mentioned that one breed of
dogs tend to have a high rate of cancer; flat face dogs have breathing
problems; some breeds can't have normal sex and must do it in the lab
and have C-section instead of normal birth. �I wouldn't be surprised
if dogs are not the only pets with man made health problems.

First we create the health problems then we dope them up to prolong
their lives. �Then we lock them up in the house to protect them. �Boy,
our pets are sure lucky.

Who here is "doping up" their rabbit to prolong their lives? You think
they shouldn't be given medical care when they need it?

From what I remember you blamed us all for judging the way you keep
your rabbits, but that's all I ever hear from you. I agree with the
post above me, just shut up!

Steph
Old March 14th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
[email protected]

On Mar 12, 12:59*pm, Steph wrote:
On Mar 11, 9:13 pm, James wrote:

Did you see the Nightline piece on health problems in pure dogs? Does
you pet have problems because of inbreeding? I know some rabbits have
teeth problems due to breeding. The piece mentioned that one breed of
dogs tend to have a high rate of cancer; flat face dogs have breathing
problems; some breeds can't have normal sex and must do it in the lab
and have C-section instead of normal birth. I wouldn't be surprised
if dogs are not the only pets with man made health problems.

First we create the health problems then we dope them up to prolong
their lives. Then we lock them up in the house to protect them. Boy,
our pets are sure lucky.

Who here is "doping up" their rabbit to prolong their lives? You think
they shouldn't be given medical care when they need it?

From what I remember you blamed us all for judging the way you keep
your rabbits, but that's all I ever hear from you. I agree with the
post above me, just shut up!

Steph

hello dear
nice cmmetn s from uou
when i read it then i really suggest that i send u reply neccessary
for the appreciation of that
its a good effprt and every one have ability to say hie feelings

so its good
Old March 14th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.rabbits
Steph

On Mar 14, 10:37�am, wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:59�pm, Steph wrote:

On Mar 11, 9:13 pm, James wrote:

Did you see the Nightline piece on health problems in pure dogs? Does
you pet have problems because of inbreeding? I know some rabbits have
teeth problems due to breeding. The piece mentioned that one breed of
dogs tend to have a high rate of cancer; flat face dogs have breathing
problems; some breeds can't have normal sex and must do it in the lab
and have C-section instead of normal birth. I wouldn't be surprised
if dogs are not the only pets with man made health problems.

First we create the health problems then we dope them up to prolong
their lives. Then we lock them up in the house to protect them. Boy,
our pets are sure lucky.

Who here is "doping up" their rabbit to prolong their lives? You think
they shouldn't be given medical care when they need it?

From what I remember you blamed us all for judging the way you keep
your rabbits, but that's all I ever hear from you. I agree with the
post above me, just shut up!

Steph

hello dear
nice cmmetn s from uou
when i read it then i really suggest that i send u reply neccessary
for the appreciation of that
its a good effprt and every one have ability to say hie feelings

so its good- Hide quoted text -

That didn't make much sense, but from what I gather let me just say
gee, so glad you approve. I'm actually not trying to get involved in
fights, and most of the time I can be as mature as the next person,
but I stand by my post.

Stephanie