I had no idea!

Old July 6th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default I had no idea!

I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

Old July 6th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

wrote:

I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

I'm completely fascinated by this video. I've been watching it now for
a couple of days and I can't stop. There's an aptness to a cat on a
treadmill that pegs into my brain and I can't explain. I sit legs on
the chair, elbows on the desk, face glued to the screen and eyes
fixated on the kitty. When it ends I restart it, when it ends again i
go get some biscuits and water, sit again, legs on the chair arms on
the desk, and restart it, when it ends i restart it again. There's an
aptness to a cat on a treadmill that pegs into my brain and i can't
explain. Never been as much fascinated.

Old July 6th 06, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Niel Humphreys

wrote in message
ups.com...

I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

Lol, incredible
--

Niel H

Old July 6th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Elizabeth Blake

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

I'm completely fascinated by this video. I've been watching it now for
a couple of days and I can't stop. There's an aptness to a cat on a
treadmill that pegs into my brain and I can't explain. I sit legs on
the chair, elbows on the desk, face glued to the screen and eyes
fixated on the kitty. When it ends I restart it, when it ends again i
go get some biscuits and water, sit again, legs on the chair arms on
the desk, and restart it, when it ends i restart it again. There's an
aptness to a cat on a treadmill that pegs into my brain and i can't
explain. Never been as much fascinated.

At first I thought, "okay, the poor cat was just too dumb to jump off when
it started to move and now he's stuck'. But he kept chugging along until he
couldn't keep up and slid off the back. And then he jumps right back on, so
I guess he really does enjoy it. I wish I had a treadmill for my cat Isaac.
He's got loads of energy to spare and could use something like this (or one
of those giant cat wheels) to wear him out at night.

--
Liz

Old July 6th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

"Niel Humphreys" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

Lol, incredible

I like this one even more :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLD2vlxRM0

-mhd
Old July 6th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Niel Humphreys

wrote in message
"Niel Humphreys" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

Lol, incredible

I like this one even more :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLD2vlxRM0

Yea, then I watched the other video put up by that guy and it shows what a
bunch of clueless idiots he and his friends are.
--

Niel H

Old July 6th 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Niel Humphreys wrote:

wrote in message
"Niel Humphreys" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

Lol, incredible

I like this one even more :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLD2vlxRM0

Yea, then I watched the other video put up by that guy and it shows what a
bunch of clueless idiots he and his friends are.
--

Niel H

I was thinking that throwing the two kitties at each other wasn't
smart. That "Novermber" kitty is cute though. It looked like it was
panting on the treadmill. Surprisingly there are quite a few cat on a
treadmill videos on youtube. It does seem that kitties do like
treadmills.

Old July 7th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

wrote
I like this one even more :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLD2vlxRM0

-mhd

What a cat! I love this. I especially like how she really
wants to get to her owner who is holding the cameral.
What a sweetie!

Old July 7th 06, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lucy707 via CatKB.com

wrote:
I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/tourettescat.wmv

this is pretty hilarious too... (bad language though).

Old July 7th 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Niel Humphreys

"lucy707 via CatKB.com" u23450@uwe wrote in message
wrote:
I had no idea kitties liked the treadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41e0RE0c3sE

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/wmv/tourettescat.wmv

this is pretty hilarious too... (bad language though).

This was the subject of a previous thread. Actually when you consider that
the poor kitties are wondering why their 'owner' is shouting at them and
being so agressive towards them it is bordering on abuse and not hilarious
at all. While it is true that cats basically don't understand spoken words
they are very much aware of the tone of voice and anger within. Those poor
kitties are probably confused and wondering what they have done wrong to be
on the end of such anger.
--

Niel H