POSSIBLE SAM SIGHTING!

Old November 13th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

Default POSSIBLE SAM SIGHTING!

On Nov 13, 12:30*pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Sorry for shouting, but I'm excited!

I'm on the other side of the state from home, and can't heave here until
about noon tomorrow. As soon as I get set up in the Unidome I get a call
on my cell phone - "Are you the guy who is missing a cat?"

A guy living about 12 blocks away reports seeing a cat that sounds like
Sammy hanging around his house and the house across the street for about
the last week. I got his address and phone number. Nancy is going to run
over and see if she can catch sight of him and try to talk him in to
approaching. We're not sure yet that it is Sam, but man oh man do I hope
it is!

It's driving me crazy that I can't return home now, but I'd be fired for
sure if I did. Will keep you all posted as I learn more.

Dan

I've got the girls on Purr Patrol that it IS Sam, Dan. May he be
found and brought home safely and end your worry and sadness on his
behalf!

Melissa
Old November 14th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"Lorraine" wrote

| I'm excited, too! Every night I've been sitting down with Lucy, our
| champion purrer, pointing her towards the northeast and scritching her
| neck, and letting her go to town with the purrs. Every morning, I've
| been looking for a post from you with good news. Hope this turns out to
| be a positive sighting!

All what she said but in place of "Lucy" insert string of 9 names and remove
"east" from "northeast". And I'm not leaving this PC until after your next
post.

Old November 14th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Oh, I hope hope hope it is!! And I can really feel your frustration. I
think even *I* am frustrated that you can't go home right now. I want
to know, too. But Nancy will handle it, I'm sure. I hope she sees him
right away. Do you think he would respond to her voice?

Please let it be Sammy!

Sammy is closer to me than to Nancy but he ought to respond to her voice
too. I hope.
Old November 14th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Sure hope it's him - purrs on their way!
Christine

Old November 14th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
Sorry for shouting, but I'm excited!

I'm on the other side of the state from home, and can't heave here until
about noon tomorrow. As soon as I get set up in the Unidome I get a call
on my cell phone - "Are you the guy who is missing a cat?"

A guy living about 12 blocks away reports seeing a cat that sounds like
Sammy hanging around his house and the house across the street for about
the last week. I got his address and phone number. Nancy is going to run
over and see if she can catch sight of him and try to talk him in to
approaching. We're not sure yet that it is Sam, but man oh man do I hope
it is!

It's driving me crazy that I can't return home now, but I'd be fired for
sure if I did. Will keep you all posted as I learn more.

Dan

Dan, our fingers and paws are tightly crossed for you and Sammy.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 14th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Sammy is closer to me than to Nancy but he ought to respond to her voice
too. I hope.

We're purring up a storm it is Sam and he comes home soon!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 14th 08, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default RNo news yet: POSSIBLE SAM SIGHTING!

Nancy spent quite a while walking the area looking and calling for Sammy
but didn't see anything. I'm not overly upset by this - Sammy has been
away for a week and a half, and he's going to be skittish and spooked
and isn't going to come right away.

I get back into the area tomorrow afternoon. I'll be stopping where he
was seen before I even head back to the office, then again as sunset
approaches.
Old November 14th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Nancy spent quite a while walking the area looking and calling for Sammy
but didn't see anything. I'm not overly upset by this - Sammy has been
away for a week and a half, and he's going to be skittish and spooked
and isn't going to come right away.

I get back into the area tomorrow afternoon. I'll be stopping where he
was seen before I even head back to the office, then again as sunset
approaches.

Caliban is purring up a storm in my arms, Dan. I so hope it's Sammy.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old November 14th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Nancy spent quite a while walking the area looking and calling for Sammy
but didn't see anything. I'm not overly upset by this - Sammy has been
away for a week and a half, and he's going to be skittish and spooked
and isn't going to come right away.

I get back into the area tomorrow afternoon. I'll be stopping where he
was seen before I even head back to the office, then again as sunset
approaches.

Purrrr! Purrrr! Purrrrr! Best wishes too. MLB

Bobcat Sighting jillian123 Cat anecdotes 7 September 19th 08 03:17 AM
Chibi sighting???!!! Cantate Cat anecdotes 25 July 20th 07 03:18 PM
Pale Male (Hawk) Sighting jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 December 18th 04 03:54 AM
Odessa sighting! Singh Cat anecdotes 33 October 22nd 04 06:31 PM
Shirk Sighting - British Columbia KLC Cat anecdotes 79 July 2nd 04 02:59 AM