Kitty Danse ov JOY!!!

Old October 6th 03, 03:57 AM
Boogie's Mom

Default Kitty Danse ov JOY!!!

Da Cubbiez just beated da Brafes anna now will haf HOME FIELD advantage as
dey take on da Fish.

Go CUBZ!!!

Boogie, who's meowmie has followed da Cubs since she was a little girl
kitten anna listened to da games onna radio while sittin on herzown
Granpaw's lap.

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old October 6th 03, 05:30 PM
Boogie's Mom

Unka Cory...paw tappin Youze knows dat it don't matter where youze lif.
You gotta root fur da teems ov yer hart! Meowmiez been a Cubz fan
fur...well, lets just say a lotta yeers. Besides, weze gots free futball
teems inna state (one just uppa street almost) anna we still cheers fur da
Bearz anna da Brownz.

Me anna Meowmie still sayz...GO CUBZ...Sweep da Fishees!

Boogie anna Meowmie who's gettin a craving for Marlin sushi.

"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:57:49 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
Da Cubbiez just beated da Brafes anna now will haf HOME FIELD advantage

as
dey take on da Fish.

Go CUBZ!!!

Boogie, who's meowmie has followed da Cubs since she was a little girl
kitten anna listened to da games onna radio while sittin on herzown
Granpaw's lap.

Izn't yu a Floriduh kitty, Boogie? Shoodint yu bee rootin' fur da
Floriduh Fisheez (not dat it wuld du muchmuch gud, 'kuz da Cubbiez iz
jist gunna stomp dere buttz intu da grownd)?

--- Unca Cory

--
"...unfortunately for the average fan, Harry isn't around to stick up for
you anymore, either." --- Steve Stone (WHERE'S HARRY?)

HEY, HEY!!! GO CUBBIES!!!

My e-mail address shouldn't have my first name in it.

Old October 10th 03, 04:45 PM
Boogie's Mom

Uh...Unca Cory...better to be a smart one dan a dumb one kitty grinnin
evilly. Anna I betz Meowmiez been a fan longer dan you cuz she's so OLD
kitty grinnin evilly ofur shoulder at blissfully unaware meowmie

When da Bearz wun da souper bowl, meowmie was ofur da moon. She still has
da champeenchip t shurt (doh it'z too small fur her nowsnicker).

Fangu fur da cartoon! Meowmie liked it so much dat she printed it anna
stuck it onna wall by the pooter. I betz Harry is luvvin dis. I kin see
him jumpin round in da clowds, flappin hiz angelwings wif da bic "C"s on em,
yellin CUBS WIN, CUBS WIN!

Boogie, in a teasin mood dis morning efun tho da E-ful Empire won dere game
last nite anna hopin dat he can sneek out of da ball tonite fur a few
minutes to watch da Cubbiez

"Unca Cory" wrote in message
t...
On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:30:14 -0400, Boogie's Mom said...
Unka Cory...paw tappin Youze knows dat it don't matter where youze

lif.
You gotta root fur da teems ov yer hart!

I wuz bein' a liddle bit uf a smart-arse, Boog.

Meowmiez been a Cubz fan fur...well, lets just say a lotta yeers.

Onyx UB ~ Yoo meenz wike Pawpa Cory?? *Innocent Blink*

Besides, weze gots free futball teems inna state (one just uppa
street almost) anna we still cheers fur da Bearz anna da Brownz.

In mineown bestist SNL voyse:

Da Bearz.

Me anna Meowmie still sayz...GO CUBZ...Sweep da Fishees!

Boogie anna Meowmie who's gettin a craving for Marlin sushi.

I haf a gift fur yurownself an' yur Meowmie, Boogie... it'z a kartune...

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/too...er/heller1.asp

--- Unca Cory

--
My e-mail address does not have my first name in it.

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM