is this normal?

Old February 22nd 04, 05:39 AM
MacCandace

You are still ignoring her telling people to "eat ****" and the lies she has
put forth. Why do you choose to ignore that?

Hmmm, well, a) I don't think "eat ****" is all that awful of a thing to say.
Much worse gets posted on this ng frequently. And, b) I don't know what lies
you are talking about...it's nutty. The only thing I recall you getting all
snitty about Lauren was that you thought she was lying about her former
cats getting sick from Science Diet. I don't understand why you are so focused
on Lauren.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Old February 22nd 04, 05:41 AM
MacCandace

Nope, I'm happily married. I just wonder why your little clique chooses to
ignore Lauren's bad behavior and chastise Christina for hers?

Christina was indulging in animal abuse and gloating about it and then further
went on to make herself sound really stupid. What animals has Lauren abused?

Old February 22nd 04, 07:37 AM
GAUBSTER2

From: itter (MacCandace)

You are still ignoring her telling people to "eat ****" and the lies she
has
put forth. Why do you choose to ignore that?

Hmmm, well, a) I don't think "eat ****" is all that awful of a thing to say.

Well, then....I guess that speaks volumes about you and your character!

And, b) I don't know what lies
you are talking about...it's nutty.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then why did you bother to
post--other than to kiss Lauren's ass?

Since you "don't know"....here's what I'm referring to: Several weeks back,
Lauren (in an attempt to discredit me and the information I've presented) made
up a lie about how I am for declawing cats. FOR THE RECORD, I HAVE NEVER, EVER
POSTED ON THE TOPIC OF DECLAWING FOR ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER. She made the whole
thing up! She said she couldn't give evidence because "AOL doesn't archive
posts". The REAL reason she couldn't provide any evidence is because what she
alleges is absolutely false. When I asked her for an apology, she flatly
refused. Couple this with the contradictions she has been caught making
concerning her usage of Science Diet...I am absolutely convinced that she is a
liar, pure and simple. If she can't argue her points, she'll make up stuff
about you and/or call you names or tell you to "eat ****". She's a pathetic
loser who adds nothing to any debate other than to join in with a "me too, me
too" attitude. Apparently she wants to be part of a online clique. I wonder
if she treats people in her daily live with this kind of derision and contempt
when she disagrees with them on something?

I don't understand why you are so focused
on Lauren.

I don't understand why you take up for her and blindly defend everything she
says? Do you think lying and name calling is okay?
Old February 22nd 04, 07:37 AM
GAUBSTER2

Old February 22nd 04, 08:06 AM
Phil P.

"Mary" wrote in message
. com...

"Phil P." wrote:

Ain't that a hoot coming from a hair-trigger schizo-psycho blah

blah blah

Wow, girls. That is so cool. He jumps every time you give him even
*little* poke. He's self-winding!

Gee, I was thinking the same thing about you assholes! You're like a pack
of rabid dogs or sharks in a feeding frenzy!

I think you've got it the worst of the pack since you have a compulsion to
comment on almost everyone's post about me!

Just curious, asshole, what do you need to prove to yourself? That I have
bad manners and I'm rude? I didn't get where I am by being a nice guy all
the time. So? Is that what you need to feel better about yourself? Or do
you just resent me because I'm smarter than you since I was *right* from the
start and you were *wrong* and played like a fiddle without the slightest
clue? LOL!

Since I have nothing to prove and you obviously do, I'll let you and your
wretched hive feed on this to the bone amongst yourselves. Can't wait to
watch you assholes go into a rabid frenzy over this one! LOL!

That about sums it up for me.