is this normal?

Old February 23rd 04, 06:34 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: "Hailey"

LOL you really ARE a mental case. I thought they were being a bit harsh on
you, Now I see they were right.

Hailey, you're full of it. If you thought they were "being a bit harsh", you
certainly kept your mouth shut about it in order to "belong to the clique".
Now, "all of a sudden", you think I'm "a mental case" and "they were right".
Baloney. Your alliances are transparent enough for a blind person to see. Oh,
and then you call me a moron on top of it all. You're the same as the rest of
them--no wonder you want to join their clique!

Of course I talk about what interests me, as you, and everyone else on the
lists do. It's WHY we're here, you moron. It's all I was doing.

This is why you are here...to contribute to a thread that is waaaaaay off topic
for this ng?? To contribute to an argument, that by your own admission, you
know "nothing" about?? Yeah, right!

LOL Oh yeah, it all goes back to Lauren and Science Diet.. I guess I should
pay attention. Or... ignore ya? Yeah.

Why do you continue to perpuatrate that myth? What's your agenda--to defend
Lauren's bad behavior no matter what?? She lied about me and I called her out
on it. It's doesn't get any simpler than that. You're extremely obtuse if you
can't get that through your thick head.

Pull your head out. But whether you do or don't? Just leave me out of you
silly little fantasies. Just shut up Goober. You make me tired.

What the hell are you talking about?? Fantasies?? What fantasies?? Care to
provide any proof of that one?? You'll come up empty-handed as is so often the
case with your "friends". Ha!

You're the one with the fantasies! You choose to involve yourself and then say
YOU'RE tired?? Like Lauren, you like playing the victim, too, I see.
Old February 23rd 04, 06:34 PM
GAUBSTER2

Old February 23rd 04, 06:42 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: ospam (Yngver)

Yngver, do you even read the posts?

Nobody has time to read every post, so no, I don't read them all.

Then you risk making yourself look like an idiot if you can't keep up!

I have no idea what you are talking
about?
I am simply calling Lauren on the carpet for being lying about me on the
issue
of declawing

Okay, from my perspective, she did say she thought she remembered you posting
on the declawing board on AOL. Later she said if it wasn't you, than she
apologized.

No, she said that she couldn't produce proof that is "was" me, because AOL
doesn't archive their posts long enough. It wasn't an apology, it was a "I
can't provide proof, but you still did it" attitude. No sincerity at all. I
see, though, that you are providing her the benefit of the doubt.

So get over it already. What's the point of following her around
demanding another apology?

What apology?

and you, somehow think this has something to do with Hill's?
You're nuts!

Here's a quote from YOU from this very thread:
"Couple this with the contradictions she has been caught making
concerning her usage of Science Diet...I am absolutely convinced that she is
liar, pure and simple"

Read that sentence again. I was providing ANOTHER EXAMPLE. This time it has
nothing to do with Hill's and everything to do with her lying about me on the
issue of declawing. Since she is lying about me on that point and she has
contradicted herself before on other topics, (see above) it justs goes to show
that she IS a LIAR. The point was: this isn't the first time she has been
caught lying. Period.

So why would anyone NOT think this has something to do with Hills, when you
keep bringing it up yourself?

I'm not the one bringing it up--everyone else is. The point that I KEEP
BRINGING UP IS THAT LAUREN LIED ABOUT ME ON THE ISSUE OF DECLAWING AND I THINK
I'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT SHE IS A LIAR.

The point AGAIN is that Lauren lied about me on the issue of declawing. It has
nothing to do (this time) with Hill's. Get it through your head and quit
trying to confuse the subject. That is, if you can bother reading all of the
posts.
Old February 23rd 04, 06:42 PM
GAUBSTER2

Old February 23rd 04, 07:08 PM
Yngver

(GAUBSTER2) wrote:

From:
ospam (Yngver)

Yngver, do you even read the posts?

Nobody has time to read every post, so no, I don't read them all.

Then you risk making yourself look like an idiot if you can't keep up!

LOL! That's pretty funny coming from you.

I have no idea what you are talking
about?
I am simply calling Lauren on the carpet for being lying about me on the
issue
of declawing

Okay, from my perspective, she did say she thought she remembered you

posting
on the declawing board on AOL. Later she said if it wasn't you, than she
apologized.

No, she said that she couldn't produce proof that is "was" me, because AOL
doesn't archive their posts long enough. It wasn't an apology, it was a "I
can't provide proof, but you still did it" attitude.

Really? Here is a precise quote of what she said:
"My memory is not flawless and I could be wrong and I do apologize if I am."

So get over it already. She apologized.

No sincerity at all.

You mean, not in your own personal opinion.

see, though, that you are providing her the benefit of the doubt.

Why not? She gave you the benefit of the doubt. That's more than you are
willing to do.

So get over it already. What's the point of following her around
demanding another apology?

What apology?

The one posted above.

and you, somehow think this has something to do with Hill's?
You're nuts!

Here's a quote from YOU from this very thread:
"Couple this with the contradictions she has been caught making
concerning her usage of Science Diet...I am absolutely convinced that she is
liar, pure and simple"

Read that sentence again. I was providing ANOTHER EXAMPLE. This time it has
nothing to do with Hill's and everything to do with her lying about me on the
issue of declawing. Since she is lying about me on that point and she has
contradicted herself before on other topics, (see above) it justs goes to
show
that she IS a LIAR. The point was: this isn't the first time she has been
caught lying. Period.

You just proved my point.

So why would anyone NOT think this has something to do with Hills, when you
keep bringing it up yourself?

I'm not the one bringing it up--everyone else is. The point that I KEEP
BRINGING UP IS THAT LAUREN LIED ABOUT ME ON THE ISSUE OF DECLAWING AND I
THINK
I'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT SHE IS A LIAR.

Yeah, well, maybe no one else cares enough about who said what to get all
worked up about it the way you are.

The point AGAIN is that Lauren lied about me on the issue of declawing. It
has
nothing to do (this time) with Hill's. Get it through your head and quit
trying to confuse the subject. That is, if you can bother reading all of the
posts.

Better to not read them all than to read them but misinterpret, as you tend to
do.

Old February 23rd 04, 07:47 PM
Cathy

Orchid wrote in message

They are also showing as alters, and having a blast meeting and

greeting show
spectators and making biscuits on judges.

Are you showing in the TICA alter class?

I'm just curious because I've never seen your cats at a show or on a
show report. I've seen a number of Bengal alters being shown, but
haven't seen yours and we're in the same region. You got them from
Gail at Nodngait, right? She was at my club's show in January

If I am just being flaky and have missed them – have you granded
either of them yet? Their temperaments sound wonderful and I am sure
the judges love handling them.