Pics of my recent trek - OT

Old March 3rd 05, 04:48 PM
badwilson

Default Pics of my recent trek - OT

I've finally managed to go through all our pictures from the trek
Dennis and I went on recently. I decided to make a webshots album
instead of my usual yahoo one because the yahoo pictures are always so
small. Anyway, here is the link, enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/287027834urFFyT
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old March 3rd 05, 05:56 PM
Katz

badwilson wrote:
Anyway, here is the link, enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/287027834urFFyT
--

Wow! What a cool trip. Thanks for the pix.

Katz

Old March 3rd 05, 06:11 PM
jmcquown

badwilson wrote:
I've finally managed to go through all our pictures from the trek
Dennis and I went on recently. I decided to make a webshots album
instead of my usual yahoo one because the yahoo pictures are always so
small. Anyway, here is the link, enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/287027834urFFyT

Fantastic shots! Thanks so much for sharing this!

My parents have two teak "elephant chairs" in their living room which are
designed much like the useful bamboo ones you sat upon whilst trekking on
the elephants. In this shot it's hard to tell but these chairs also have
the crossed and hatched legs as if to be strapped to an elephant's back.
Strictly decorative, I'm sure. Can you tell from the decor they liked the
Orient and SE Asia? )

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...81798088Ywnpdj

Jill

Old March 3rd 05, 07:45 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-03, badwilson penned:
I've finally managed to go through all our pictures from the trek
Dennis and I went on recently. I decided to make a webshots album
instead of my usual yahoo one because the yahoo pictures are always so
small. Anyway, here is the link, enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/287027834urFFyT
--
Britta

Very cool! Thanks for sharing these. I would, erm, wonder if maybe you
should retitle the "Dennis getting off" one ... I wondered if I should
actually click on that or not ... but maybe that's just my dirty mind.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 4th 05, 03:31 AM
badwilson

On 2005-03-03, badwilson penned:
I've finally managed to go through all our pictures from the trek
Dennis and I went on recently. I decided to make a webshots album
instead of my usual yahoo one because the yahoo pictures are always
so small. Anyway, here is the link, enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/287027834urFFyT
--
Britta

Very cool! Thanks for sharing these. I would, erm, wonder if maybe
you should retitle the "Dennis getting off" one ... I wondered if I
should actually click on that or not ... but maybe that's just my
dirty mind.

Oh, that crossed my dirty little mind too, but I decided to leave it
for my own amusement ;-)

Old March 4th 05, 03:35 AM
badwilson

jmcquown wrote:
badwilson wrote:
[...]

That's a really cool chair, Jill. Haven't seen anything like that
around here yet.
The decor in our house is becoming quite SE Asia looking too. You
just can't help it living here, the stuff is so beautiful and cheap
too! When we build our dream house in Australia, I want it to look
like a Thai spa. We've been collecting furniture and decorations for
the last 4 years but have recently stepped it up because we're likely
to only be here another year or maybe even less.

Old March 4th 05, 05:52 AM
Susan M

Awesome pics again Britta - sitting here in the snow its hard to believe
that places like that exist in the world - and *right now* to boot.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 4th 05, 06:42 PM
Cartlon Shew

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:48:10 +0700, "badwilson"
wrote:

I've finally managed to go through all our pictures from the trek
Dennis and I went on recently. I decided to make a webshots album
instead of my usual yahoo one because the yahoo pictures are always so
small. Anyway, here is the link, enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/287027834urFFyT

Is there a site on the internet that loads slower than this one?
Old March 5th 05, 03:43 AM
badwilson

wrote:

I've finally managed to go through all our pictures from the trek
Dennis and I went on recently. I decided to make a webshots album
instead of my usual yahoo one because the yahoo pictures are always
so small. Anyway, here is the link, enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/287027834urFFyT

Is there a site on the internet that loads slower than this one?

Aaargh, does it load slow? I can't tell because I have a slow dial up
connection, so they all seem slow to me. Or were they just having
problems yesterday?

Old March 5th 05, 09:35 AM
Marina

badwilson wrote:

I've finally managed to go through all our pictures from the trek
Dennis and I went on recently. I decided to make a webshots album
instead of my usual yahoo one because the yahoo pictures are always so
small. Anyway, here is the link, enjoy!
http://community.webshots.com/album/287027834urFFyT

Lovely pictures, as always, Britta. I especially liked the ones of
Dennis feeding the elephants. Hehehe.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Tallulah & Hubert pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 48 August 24th 04 12:00 AM
New Pics! LOL Cat anecdotes 6 April 25th 04 09:29 PM
Kitten pics! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 February 22nd 04 10:52 PM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 07:50 PM
need pics of ringworm DeAnna Cats - misc 1 July 24th 03 05:29 PM