Lorelei surprised me today...

Old December 9th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Lorelei surprised me today...

On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 05:02:29 GMT,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

Lorelei made a beeline for my lap, and curled right up, as
if she had been doing it for years!

YAY!!!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/8/2010 7:27:57 PM
Old December 9th 10, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I styll dun't du dat.
I wyll lay at dere syde, buttid not on dere lapz.
But day kno I lubz dem.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 9th 10, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Me, too. I haz onlee ever sitted on Meowmie's lap a kupple uv timez, but
latelee I haz bin wawkin bak an forf akross Meowmie's lap a lot.

Rebecca

Old December 10th 10, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 23:22:37 -0800, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Me, too. I haz onlee ever sitted on Meowmie's lap a kupple uv timez, but
latelee I haz bin wawkin bak an forf akross Meowmie's lap a lot.

Rebecca

Meow, Rebecca!

I knoze whut yoo means - I do da same fings!
Cep't I'be awlways wawked all ober hisself....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€